Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Alcohol: your view on it?

Atom Flash

Don't like it, and to be honest I sort of resent people who do. From personal experience I can say that the people who love it the most should be consuming it the least, and I think if you drink it more than once in a blue moon then it shows an incredible lack of self-control and self-respect.

• Brohoof 1

I find no purpose to it. Anything beyond a wine cooler tastes terrible to me and I can't drink anything like that now with my medications. The entirety of getting drunk always seems like a bad deal and makes you feel horrible afterwards. It is quite irritating that alcohol is perfectly legal in all states but marijuana is still seen as this "oh so evil" thing in most of them.

• Brohoof 3

Anything above 4% alcohol content is something I pass on. I've seen what alcohol can do to a person, it can put you on the street just as fast as other substances. Maybe at a party once in a while I'd drink a bit heavier, but generally I stay away from it.

• Brohoof 2

I don't see a point in it. I tried it in the past, but it's not good for the health and it even tastes very awful. It makes feel dizzy and everything becomes less exciting, so drinking it on a party (or anywhere) would be the last thing I wanna do.

:sealed:

• Brohoof 1

l drink alcohol. Jack, Absolut, Alexandrion, Stalinskaya (Stalinskaya is a bit too strong), beers such as Silva Dark, Heineken, Bucegi, Golden Brau, Ursus etc.

l drink just to suffer (since my gf left me or when l'm feeling sad and/or depressed) or just occassionally.

Spoiler

Do not worry about drinking and driving, l won't ever drink any alcohol when l'm driving. l won't take that very dangerous risk. l might want to die, but not like that :blink:

• Brohoof 1

Alcohol is a terrible substance in my opinion. It tears families apart, kills people, causes health issues, and has no positive impact on the consumer whatsoever. Some of my family members in Massachusetts drink it all the time and they are suffering from it. It killed one of my dad's uncles. Society would be better off without it.

• Brohoof 3

Fun to make, but after seeing an alcoholic relative growing up, I have 0 interest in drinking it.

I mean it's not bad tasting, just I have no interest in it. 

Edited by TheGleaner
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

As the great Johnny Depp once said, "Isn't every hour is Happy Hour?"

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Alcohol: your view on it?
(edited)

It's fine as long as you drink it in moderation.  And bartenders can do amazing things with cocktails. 

I am drinking a whiskey sour as I write this.  :)

Edited by Twilight Dirac
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I’m not much of a drinker. If I do it’s because I don’t want all that sugar from soda at a party. I’ve had my episodes in the past but they’re only a handful.

I haven’t even purchased my first alcoholic drink yet :wacko: . I’ve never had to…

Edited by WWolf

I don't see the appeal with alcohol. Social activity when people are intoxicated is remembered as? Is it even remembered?

• Brohoof 2

I drink a little on a rare occasion. A glass or two of Bailey's or a Long Beach Ice Tea is very soothing on the nerves after a hard week of work.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's fine as long as you're responsible enough. I enjoy alcohol sometimes, but I don't immediately hop in my car after drinking and go on a joy ride. Obviously, alcohol can mess with you and causes you to do stuff you won't do normally, but there is still a part of you that has self-control.

• 2 weeks later...