Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What were you doing just 10 minutes ago?

Lisa

I was changing the bulb in the dome light in my truck, only to discover it's a wiring issue causing it to not come on. :smolder:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

Rebooting my laptop to stop the fan running constantly, 70 - 80% CPU usage according to task manager fecking Windows update, and I've postponed it for 7 days as well so why does it keep running? Fecking windows 10 :angry:

I wouldn't mind if it actually did something but no signs of downloading anything, so, WHY?

Edited by Tropical Melody

I completed episode 123 of Black Clover. It was a recap episode so I skipped quite a bit of it :adorkable:

(edited)

Playing League of Legends and seeing that it is indeed just as cancerous as I remember. The game is decently well designed as a whole, but the community of the game more than deserves the bad rep it gets... I got flamed twice for running off-meta builds, and also flamed for losing an impossible lane.

I'd much rather play Paladins, even with how laggy it is. Playing Paladins sometimes feels absurdly laggy with the $#!+ "server tech" but at least it doesn't feel like you revisited somebody you hate that was your friend before you re-realized why you can't stand them.

Edited by Angel_Dust

Talking with my dad on how the lock down for COVID-19 will probably kill more people than the virus due to the economic ramifications causing a worse unemployment rate than the great depression.