Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you love about your country

Noei

Funny fact : sometimes listing the things you dislike about your country results easier than listing the things you like about it.

Well, now , try to write something you really love about your home country.

Edited by Mademoiselle Noel
  • Brohoof 2

I love the strange fauna and the beaches here in Australia. I also like how down-to-earth things can be around here.

• Brohoof 4

Not exactly love,but as mentioned above  the plants and animals combined with the environment can make a nice setting when its not Blazing hot here in Australia

• Brohoof 2

I love that the education system here is great and I can feel safe in my country. And I can get basic healthcare for free. I can go to my college for free. Nation supports me with money or some organizations I don't really know =)=).

YAY =)

• Brohoof 3

Israel has nice, warm beaches in summer - i always liked swimming. Lots of interesting natural landscapes to explore. Could have done without the punishingly hot weather in most areas most of the time, but i'm not complaining too much.

• Brohoof 2

What I love in my country? Em... So, I love Poland but I don't know WHAT I love in my country. Maybe... patriotism? I know lot of unpatriotic people in Poland, but I know a lot of patriotic people too :/ .

I don't know WHAT I love in Poland. But I love my country.

• Brohoof 2

The countryside. The weather (sometimes). The welfare benefits we have and the overall mood & equality-esque life we have here in the Kingdom.  :D

Edited by Guest

Hm... If there was one thing i love about my country, its the nights. The city is absolutely beautiful at night and while it is super crowded, i kind of like it. Its somewhat comforting to know that there are people near by. Yay, NYC B)

Look at this vid and tell me you don't want to live in the most awesome city in the world. :)

• Brohoof 2

I like a lot about America....

-our history

-our accomplishments

-our culture

-and the most obvious one right to bare arms

I can name so many things but I will just leave it to this

geez how could I forget the most important benefit of being American... FREEDOM

and being able to live a safe life

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 3