Night showerer or morning showerer?

Peppermint Larry

I'd go for night because it means I can stay in bed longer in the morning. If I have to I'll still shower in the morning, though, mostly after spending the night with my girlfriend B)

Both are a royal pain in the ass. Morning showers require me to wake up a good 20 minutes earlier, and night showers are inconvenient because I have so much hair, it's never completely dry by the time I go to bed. And trying to sleep with damp hair is just...no.

So yes, I suppose I am an afternoon/early evening showerer.

I pretty much shower when I feel like it. Like, what I mean is... I don't have a specific time when I shower. I just shower whenever I feel like I need to, you know? I don't have to worry about things like school or work, so I have a lot of freedom to do what I want basically.

x Haruhi Suzumiya x

sig-29620.3QzBPgp.jpg

goddess of the world

twitter

I have always taken showers at night. I wake up at 6, so there is no way I can get myself to wake up earlier to take a shower. (Waaay too lazy xD) Plus, why would I not take a shower at night? I would not want to go to bed after spending a day at a germy school.

I shower once a day whenever comes best for me. Usually that's the morning but sometimes it can also be in the middle of the day or at 4am. It just depends on whether I feel like showering (Aka, if I feel like I'm too dirty) or not (Too lazy, already showered, not in the mood to shower/can't wait for the bath to fill up, busy).

Every single night, rarely take morning showers. I mean who wants to sleep in the grime they have collected throughout their day? Better to get clean and fresh feeling for a nice bed :).

• Brohoof 2

Screenshot_19.png.0c7e8f8392e006eb977233fb30caf01e.png

Morning. Feel fresh for the day. I'm just gonna forget if I wait till night. And then I have to take a bunch of time to dry off off, which will probably get me later to bed.

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

I always shower at night. The only time I ever shower during another time is when I finish exercising or if I go to bed without showering first.

post-8308-0-55317300-1414605702.png

Signature by Kyoshi

Hymenoptera is the most superior order of insects. | I'm the best Street Fighter player ever... in my hometown.

Rosalina's #1 fanboy.

I usually shower in the evening, just after dinner.

My hair's a mess when I get out of bed, though, so I generally soak it under the bathtub spigot, towel it off, and then comb it.  So it's almost like I wash my hair twice a day (though I rarely shampoo in the morning).

umbrella_RD_shoots_enemy.gif

Help the main six stop the Weather Factory Meltdown!

Click here to play:http://mlpforums.com/topic/114199-fangame-weather-factory-meltdown/

Click here to help build the game:http://mlpforums.com/topic/114399-seeking-help-for-an-epic-fangame-collaboration/

Could've sworn I posted here? :o

Well, personally, I shower at night. It helps me go to sleep and relax more. I can get out of a nice warm shower, hop into comfy PJ's, and enjoy the night peacefully waking up the next day feeling clean. ^^

AcXXucv.jpg

Credit to Kyoshi for the awesome signature!

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer to shower in the afternoon rather than right when I wake up. I cannot function in the morning. 

sig-21210.sig-21210.RcRE08O.jpg

"Have you ever felt the need to see more than you can see?"

Est. 1997