Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health What’s Your Workout Routine?

Lunar Glow

Just wondering what you all do to stay fit! :grin:

Every morning I run at least 3 and a half miles, then lift weights, and then spin for about twenty minutes on 20 resistance.

This is just my usual routine...it’s not including any excercize I do for fun, like swimming or dancing, but you guys are welcome to include it!

Share as much or as little as you like! No workout too small! 

• Brohoof 1

I go to the gym every other day to do free weight lifting, add this to being on the high school Basketball and Track team and I've got myself a  healthy workout routine 

• Brohoof 1

I ran about 2 miles, minor weight lifting, small set of exercises from my physician everyday. And since it's summer, I do swimming.  

• Brohoof 1

What's a workout?

Spoiler

I have to walk a lot because I don't drive and my job involves plenty of movement and heavy lifting so there's that at least. I'd like to set up a morning routine but I'm not motivated enough.

Cardio on machines at the gym, weight lifting at the gym, some biking. Other stuff like shooting hoops, tennis, going on walks. I try to be really active. I don’t do it every day but a couple times a week for sure.

(edited)

I walk around the block for about thirty-five minutes everyday--weather permitting--and thanks to all the inclines around my neighbourhood, I get a little extra challenge though I do also change up my route for an additional challenge and to give myself more to look at. I also use a treadmill for roughly twenty minutes on most days with a high incline but I have to use a low speed due to my dad's fish tank being on the other side of the wall.

Edited by Ganondorf8
Added a bit more.

My morning routine: I wake up sit on my computer chair for like 1-3h then hike to the fridge and pick some juice then go back.

If I have somewhere to go I go there and if I have not I don't go anywhere.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

On most days, I take a walk around my neighbourhood - usually for around 20 to 30 minutes. I try to challenge myself by increasing the pace, as well as to produce better results.

Edited by Cash In

(edited)

W-work out routine? Me? *falls on the floor laughing*

Like, due to issues with my feet I can hardly even walk these days. Exercising can hardly even cross my mind.

Edited by Envy

3x a week jogging couch 2 5k program (up to 1.33 miles at a stretch...which is huge for me). My block is exactly .33 miles, so it's a great track.

Long walks during lunch breaks

3 x per week a simple bodyweight/dumbell workout (3 sets each of 20 pushups, 20 squats holding dumbbell, 20 bent over rows each arm with dumbell). Singular dumbell is 50lbs. Plus stretching. 

Not as Into it as I used to be , but I usually just go 3-4 Low Volume High Intensity Compound Exercises every other days. Deadlifts, Squats, Bench Press, Dips, Weighted Pull Ups etc. 

My favourite's still deadlifts because It really helped me out with my Bad posture when I was younger...

I walk about a mile and a half every day since I had back surgery last year. The doc told me to do it for the first couple months after the surgery but I got into the habit and it's been good for me. I've also been going to the gym several times a week for years now. I like the elliptical machine for burning calories, but I sometimes do very light weights (like 2-4 lbs) to keep everything firm without gaining muscle. Aerobics on occasion, when I'm feeling more ambitious.