Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Choose your last meal

TailsIsNotAlone

"I would ask for the world's rarest truffle, and while there out looking for it, that's when I'd make my escape, but then I'd miss out on eating the world's rarest truffle... quite the quandary."

-Dale Gribble-

Probably something that'd make me sick- it's my final moments, I want to punish myself a little. :3 Otherwise, I honestly wouldn't really care what I eat, since I don't really have any strong preferences or anything.

img-3632390-1-ball-fish.jpg

not sure how it is exactly called in english( or wether this is actually the correct subrace of them)

basically, there is only a very small part of them that is eatable, the rest is highly poisonous.So basically, you need a very experienced cook for it.

It is supposed to taste good, though, so it would make a perfect last meal, i guess.

They say puffer fish in english.

I'd ask for a slice of pizza, a cut of steak, fries, a frappucino, a cup  of clam chowder, a slice of cheesecake, etc.
...Like, If I'm going to die I'd want to eat a bunch of food before I go.

• Brohoof 1

Cookie dough. Yep. I don't normally eat it because of salmonella, but if I'm going to die anyway... :3

Wise. I always worry about that when I eat cookie dough.  :P

My last meal would probably be lobster, my favorite food.  :D

• Brohoof 2

Would it be a symbolic meal for you, your favorite food, something you just like or some other crazy meal?

For me, my final meal would be KFC. I think many people can agree why.

Post away!

(edited)

I would pick that one with care - it depends on the type of execution and timeframe between the final mean and the deadline.

You should take into consideration that depending on those factors, you might have to bear the risk of either having to throw up (and perhaps then suffocate on that before the execution itself kills you) or lose control over your backdoor. I guess no one wants to literally shit himself in his last moments. So, if I would get an injection or the zapper, it would make a bowl of rice as fair choice, if the execution is within 12 hours of the final meal. If getting hung or shot, or the execution is farther away than twelve hours, it doesn't really matter; a double porterhouse steak with baked potatoes and extra bacon. Add white bread and caviar to the list. For drinking a bottle Vytautas mineral water and as wine a chateau Petrus 1983.

Edited by Shikilicious

I seriously never thought about that ( Why would I think about that sort of thing anyway ? ).

I guess my final meal would be caviar and foie gras, followed by a beef fillet.  Or just try to get the most expensive meal ever...

Lobster tail, steak, Burger King Long chilli cheese burgers, apple pie, ice cream, while watching all 3 movies of the lord of the rings saga.

Seriously, i am going to die tomorrow. So i am going to make the best of it.

• Brohoof 1