Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Fluttershy is an attractive pony?

Azureth

Is Fluttershy attractive?  

84 users have voted

1. 1. Is Fluttershy attractive?

• Yes, I think she's very attractive
    • About average
    • No, even just by cartoon pony standards she isn't that great

As a Fan of Fluttershy, she's an attractive pony. What I find her attractive is that she's cute, adorable, loving (or loveable either way), and a kind pony. That's what I find in her although she's more cuter with certain facial expressions like her blushes and the smile. She gets emotional sometimes, but whenever she cries, it almost made me cry in front of her. She's a great singer though that's what I like the most of her songs like music in the treetops, so many wonders, and find a pet songs.

• Brohoof 1

In the realm of the show, she clearly is somewhat uniquely pretty, judging by her short stint as a model. I think she was intentionally meant to be the "cute" one of the bunch.

Personally, no, her look does nothing for me. 

I think she has one of the cutest designs of the mane 6 and she ties with Twilight for cutest personality to me. :3 If that qualifies as attractive then I suppose she is? If so she probably would tie with Twilight as well in the world of FiM.

Rarity does emphasize on attractiveness. While Fluttershy has natural beauty. Both are pretty cute, but I wouldn't choose neither of them. As in life, I rather like people that show themselves the way they are, and aren't afraid of expressing themselves. Naturality.

• 3 weeks later...

Fluttershy is enchantingly beautiful! She reminds me of a magical fae-nymph. She's adorable and I love her soft, cutesy, high-pitched voice. She's so cute, I could get diabetes. If she was a human, she'd be a total babe!

I actually subconsciously think of the characters in somewhat "human" terms, despite them being a bunch of talking cartoon critters. It's weird.

Pinky may be my fave pony, overall.....but Flutters is so precious.

• Brohoof 2

They all look kind of similar to me.  I mean, no huge "imperfections" or disfigurements, scars, female-baldness or psoriasis going on that I can see.  Futter's eyes are kinda droopy, but...well her whole body is kinda droopy.  One of my favorite ponies though, regardless. 

Snuggles!

No. Not at all. I don't hate Fluttershy, but "attractive" isn't the first thought that pops into my head when seeing Fluttershy in anyway, whether it be show, or fanmade content(yes even nsfw). 

I just don't find anything about her "attractive" at all personally, not her looks, or her personality. I also don't find her "cute" whatsoever.  :maud:

I do, however, respect Fluttershy and what she represents, shes a good character, i just don't personally find her attractive in anyway. And truth be told, i can't even try to think of her as attractive, it doesn't work -- hell im trying now just for shits & giggles, and it just makes me feel odd, like im trying to think of a sister or family member ect, it creeps me the fuck out.  :maud:

For whatever reason, i get a feeling of "sister" in my spirit & mind when i think of Fluttershy, and that just kills any possible feelings of attractiveness or 'omg shes so hawt'. 

I can see why others could find her attractive and whatnot, but those sortof feelings are just not for me. So ya.  :maud:

• Brohoof 1

Depends on how you define "attractive". 

If we're talking sorely pony standards, yes. Both her personality and her looks are very cute.

But, she's a pony, and I'm not attracted to cartoon characters. Although if there were a human with the same general cuteness both physically and emotionally, I'd find that person very attractive. 

P.S. Fluttershy is not my favorite pony, and I don't think she's likable because of her cuteness. I couldn't care less about if a character in anything is cute. When I'm watching TV, what interests me is their personality and wanting to see what happens next with said character.

I'm not attracted to ponies, but I certainly think that fluttershy has infinite cuteness. And it is true that I ship Big Mac and Fluttershy :P

Me too! I love FlutterMac (but I limit the 'cloppy' stuff to humanized versions. Cartoon horses is rather....weird. :okiedokielokie: ).

Depends on how you define "attractive". 

If we're talking sorely pony standards, yes. Both her personality and her looks are very cute.

But, she's a pony, and I'm not attracted to cartoon characters. Although if there were a human with the same general cuteness both physically and emotionally, I'd find that person very attractive. 

P.S. Fluttershy is not my favorite pony, and I don't think she's likable because of her cuteness. I couldn't care less about if a character in anything is cute. When I'm watching TV, what interests me is their personality and wanting to see what happens next with said character.

I never found any cartoon character cute until I saw Fluttershy. She just reaches a level of cuteness never found. But at the same time she's funny as fuck.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
(edited)

Short lived but groundbreaking modeling career, gifted singer, kind and caring. Of course she's attractive! She'll make somepony a very happy stallion some day. 

(Or maybe a very happy mare, you never know!)

Flutterdash01.jpg

Edited by cuteycindyhoney