Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you pour the milk or the cereal first?

Not Yellow Diamond

204 users have voted

1. 1. Do you pour the milk or the cereal first?

• Cereal
    • Milk

I usually pour the cereal first

I'll pour the milk first if it's a type of cereal that gets soggy/weird fast- like frosted flakes or corn pops. I add a little cereal at a time to the milk so it doesn't make a mess or get soggy.

Edited by Cirrus.

Cereal first of course, I mean why would someone do it the other way around? That doesn't make any sense. xD Pouring the milk first would make it hard to mix it well cause the cereal might float or something, so yeah, cereal first. Unless I don't use milk for it.

• Brohoof 2

I don't like milk in my cereal, but I usually pour the milk into a glass before I get my cereal. Lol

I don't eat cereal anymore, but when I did, I always poured the cereal first~ Unless it was my second or third bowl, I poured my cereal over the milk that remained in the bowl :P

• Brohoof 2

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Cereal, because then you know how much milk you're going to put in there without bringing it over the brim and... You sort of soak the cereal right away, so it doesn't get so dry before you eat it. You also don't have to gue around the cereal in the milk to mix it up..

Those who pour milk first cannot be trusted. What other sick things do they choose?

Seriously, like the hot water thread, I never knew that anyone didn't pour cereal first.

• Brohoof 1