Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What MLP Forums Members do you admire?

Chantilly Angel

I always look forward to seeing an insightful post from Kyronea in a thread.

Pencils has inspirational art. I wish I were as good as him.

Feld0 is awesome for making these forums.

I'm still pretty new here, so I don't know all that many people.

• Brohoof 1

Heres the thing. I'm one the people who dislikes this thread. Its not because of feelings of being left out, I know I'm not left out, in all the threads I always feel welcomed. There is something worse that makes me sad seeing this thread, you probably seen me talk about it a couple times already, but if you really want to know, Pm me.

------------

Now to the members I admire.

Devin

TagTeamCast

Shankveld

Feld0

ProjectRKA

Scootacool

Zoop

Thats all at the top of my head.

• Brohoof 2

• Blue - for having such strong convictions and writing such eloquent posts
"In case you hadn't realized, it has somehow become uncool to sound like you know what you're talking about, or believe strongly in what you're- like, saying?

Invisible question marks and parenthetical 'You know's and 'You know what I'm saying?'s have been attaching themselves to the ends of our sentences, even though these sentences aren't, like- questions?

Our words have been infected by this tragically cool and totally hip interrogative tone as if to say "Don't think I'm a nerd just 'cause I've realized this, okay? I have nothing personally invested in my own opinions, I' just inviting you to join into the bandwagon of my own.. uncertainty?"

What has happened to our conviction?

Where are the limbs out on which we once walked?

Have they been like chopped down with the rest of the rainforest, ya know?

Or do we have like nothing to say?

Has society become so filled with these conflicting feelings of MEH

that we've become the most aggressively inarticulate generation to come since, ya know, a long time ago!

So I implore you; I entreat you and I challenge you to speak with conviction.

To say what you believe in a manner that bespeaks the determination with which you believe it.

Because contrary to the wisdom of the bumper sticker, it is not enough these days to simply "Question authority".

You've got to speak with it, too.

-Conviction by Taylor Mali

I hide not that I am a Christian, and that belief has certain practical connotations: among them is the assertion that everypony here has an immortal soul and therefore is going to live forever in some capacity, therefore I have confidence in those whos hopes are proper that we'll all meet some day. When and how; "Oh eternity, I could go on about that forever."

But most definitively, a society is made of people and people are made of persons; every single one I've interacted with is a precious moment and I wish I could catalog the best of them, however my memory does not serve favorably along the terms of this thread since I often have such a hard time recalling all your usernames.

'Cept Feld0, everybody remembers Feld0.

Most assuredly I could make a most enamoring and flattering discourse about pretty much any user here with more than 400 posts if pressed.

(Please don't press./)

I hate every single one of you. All of you are jerks and are everything bad in this community. :)

Posted Image

caught in a landslide, no escape from those ponieeeeees

• Brohoof 10

My all time #1 favorite is bow heart. Greatest friend ever!

I also like pinkiedashy, darkshadow dash, derpy h. Scootacool, sugarsprinkles, stuffycake, fluttershy4life, dragonshy, and some others.

And hooray! I'm the only one not mentioned! I'm...so...hated....Oh well I've been messing up from the start so no wonder...

Edited by ScarletDagger
  • Brohoof 1

RD92, you're awesome and never forget that ;)

*glomps*

Same goes for you, ScarlettDagger.

Edited by Aureity

Off the top of my head, who you are and why I like you. In pictures.

Kyronea

Posted Image

Finesthour

Posted Image

Evilshy

Posted Image

Marco23p

Posted Image

Feld0

Posted Image

Blue

Posted Image

RainbowDash92

Posted Image

Edited by Stoner Spike
  • Brohoof 2

I've been a member for 4 months and have over 1,000 posts and no one even notices me apparently.

That really bothers me that I've spent so much time on these forums and no one even appreciates my posts...

Sorry to sound like a whiny b**** but I'm kind of upset by this.

I almost feel like all my time spent on the forums was for nothing :(

(I apologize for this rant, but I just wanted to share how I feel)

I notice your posts! I'm sure you're not un-appreciated.

Dragonshy, Roop, Saiko, and Slendy.

Dragonshy cause he is always willing to make Avatars and such, and thats awesome.

Roop cause i love to own him in TF2, obviously

Saiko cause she's awesome! :D

and Slendy because i also like to destroy him in TF2 :D

• Brohoof 1

Can't admire me, I'm all over the place with talent and stuff, but if I were to admire someone, it would be to hard for me to call because I can't really chose my talent, so I don't know which person to chose.

Dragonshy, Roop, Saiko, and Slendy.

Dragonshy cause he is always willing to make Avatars and such, and thats awesome.

Roop cause i love to own him in TF2, obviously

Saiko cause she's awesome! :D

and Slendy because i also like to destroy him in TF2 :D

We need each others steam names. I want to see how hard you destroy me in TF2. If you destroy me, that is ;)

I think mine is l33t_ninj4. I honestly can't remember XD

We need each others steam names. I want to see how hard you destroy me in TF2. If you destroy me, that is ;)

I think mine is l33t_ninj4. I honestly can't remember XD

There, i sent you a friend request.

Only metioned a few times and it seems people only admire me for my art... But that's still cool. Anyways I really admire everyone here, (what too cliche?). There's only a handful of members I DON'T like. So here it is, all the people on the forums I dislike: *MATURE*

Posted Image

• Brohoof 12

Only metioned a few times and it seems people only admire me for my art... But that's still cool. Anyways I really admire everyone here, (what too cliche?). There's only a handful of members I DON'T like. So here it is, all the people on the forums I dislike: *MATURE*

Posted Image

You sneaky bastard :ph34r:. You do make awesome ponies IRL images, including mah avvie.

• Brohoof 1

Me....

Myself...

And....

Everypony else! :P

I see that by your use of spoilers that you admire me, because i was the first one to do the spoiler thing

loljk

• Brohoof 1

"In case you hadn't realized, it has somehow become uncool to sound like you know what you're talking about, or believe strongly in what you're- like, saying?
Invisible question marks and parenthetical 'You know's and 'You know what I'm saying?'s have been attaching themselves to the ends of our sentences, even though these sentences aren't, like- questions?
Our words have been infected by this tragically cool and totally hip interrogative tone as if to say "Don't think I'm a nerd just 'cause I've realized this, okay? I have nothing personally invested in my own opinions, I' just inviting you to join into the bandwagon of my own.. uncertainty?"

What has happened to our conviction?
Where are the limbs out on which we once walked?
Have they been like chopped down with the rest of the rainforest, ya know?
Or do we have like nothing to say?
Has society become so filled with these conflicting feelings of MEH
that we've become the most aggressively inarticulate generation to come since, ya know, a long time ago!

So I implore you; I entreat you and I challenge you to speak with conviction.
To say what you believe in a manner that bespeaks the determination with which you believe it.
Because contrary to the wisdom of the bumper sticker, it is not enough these days to simply "Question authority".
You've got to speak with it, too.

-Conviction by Taylor Mali

I hide not that I am a Christian, and that belief has certain practical connotations: among them is the assertion that everypony here has an immortal soul and therefore is going to live forever in some capacity, therefore I have confidence in those whos hopes are proper that we'll all meet some day. When and how; "Oh eternity, I could go on about that forever."

But most definitively, a society is made of people and people are made of persons; every single one I've interacted with is a precious moment and I wish I could catalog the best of them, however my memory does not serve favorably along the terms of this thread since I often have such a hard time recalling all your usernames.
'Cept Feld0, everybody remembers Feld0.

Most assuredly I could make a most enamoring and flattering discourse about pretty much any user here with more than 400 posts if pressed.
(Please don't press./)

Posted Image
caught in a landslide, no escape from those ponieeeeees