Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How often do you go get a haircut? Do you like your hair long or short?

Grtxkkyz

I cut my own hair when it needs some work.

I like my hair medium-long. I don't really like my hair too long (but like it somewhat long so I can style it how I want to), and I don't like the way short hair looks or feels.

Usually, I don't like it to get too long, because then it starts getting curly, and I don't really like that.

Last time I got my haircut, I got a high and tight, which for the longest time I thought I wouldn't like but I thought it looked good on me. Might do it again.

• 7 months later...

I usually get my hair cut every 6 weeks and is usually short to medium length.

I don't mind it short or long and have grown it long in the past though it's much easier to maintain when it's shorter as my hair tends to go very think and curly when it's long.

I get mine cut whenever it starts growing past my shoulders. I prefer to have my hair short, not crazy short but just above or right at my shoulders. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

I get my hair cut roughly every 2-3 weeks or so. 

Grows out fast, like, EXTREMELY fast. I like to keep my hair short, typically to a Crew cut, actually enjoy getting my hair cut unlike most others. :laugh:

My hair grow back quickly so about two time a month. I like to keep them short and clean. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been getting a trim every six weeks or so. I like to keep a basic length to about mid-shoulder blades, but I have to cut it shorter so I don't have to go back for another trim too soon. So it's only the perfect length at the three week point after I cut it. 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Typically every three months, which would be medium length. Which is my typical haircut period, however now with the corona it's been an experiment to let it grow out a slightly longer personally next time I plan on asking for a little cleaning on the side and neckline then a slight trim perhaps. Simply to I suppose have it look tidy, while it does already I also have thought of perhaps getting some highlights. Personally, I feel like three months is the sweet spot.

Because all the hair salons and barbershops are closed, I had to give my husband a haircut and I made some rather glaring mistakes. He now has two very noticeable bald spots on the side of his head by the ear. I don't think he'll be letting me cut his hair again.

Hey, I never said I was a hair stylist! :please:

On 10/15/2018 at 10:14 AM, TBD said:

My hair grow back quickly so about two time a month. I like to keep them short and clean. 

well since now I mostly stayed at home due to the pandemic, there's no point of keeping "good looks". Haven't cut my hair since the beginning of April. So now it almost touching my shoulders.

This meme says it all

everyones-hair-gonna-look-like-the-4th-h

On 5/13/2020 at 8:44 PM, Yoshi89 said:

Up until the pandemic, I'd get a #2 buzz cut once a month. I'm starting to get used to having longer hair, though.

Welcome to the club!

I generally prefer to have medium length hair, but I don't really get my hair cut that often. Usually once every 3 months or so.

I am happy I got a short haircut just before the COVID-19 outbreak. Now it is quite difficult to get a haircut (for quite some time).

i recently got a hair cut not to long ago and thankfully i did becouse i like short hair , when my hair gets a bit long over my ears i ich everytime when i have my headphones on Dx

I love short hair, it's just easier to take care of and I just like it a lot better.

And I usually get a haircut once it gets a little past my shoulders.