Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suddenly all of your OCs are together in one room... and not just the ponies!

Hocus Pocus

Um... I don't even remember every OC I've ever made. Instead, have a few of the most interesting ones off the top of my head.

Last Breath: a unicorn who was one of Star Swirl the Bearded's contemporaries, but went into self-imposed exile after a failed attempt to convince the arcane community that necromancy isn't inherently evil. Is still around due to having turned herself into a lich.

Victory: an earth pony scientist with a drug addiction and a Napoleon complex over how short and scrawny she is compared to other earth ponies. She compensates for her inherent weakness with a genius-level intellect and a wide array of gadgets.

Butterscotch: one of my Fallout Equestria OCs, she's a mutated earth pony, gestated in an artificial womb in Big MT while being exposed to copious amounts of radiation that gave her the ability to regenerate from radiation like a ghoul. (All of the other subjects of that experiment died, naturally.) She was raised by the facility's robobrains. She chose the name "Butterscotch" from a pre-war comic book about the Mane Six / Ministry Mares - specifically an issue where they get sent to an alternate reality populated by genderswapped versions of themselves. She has an affinity for animals (particularly Nightstalkers).

Vitriol: from a sci-fi RP I participated in a while back, Vitriol is a silicon-based undergound-dwelling variant of crystal pony with the ability to eat basically anything and secrete acid from her skin.

As for my non-pony OCs, here's a few highlights from some of my old Paragons campaigns (it's a setting for Mutants & Masterminds, a superhero RPG)

Echidna: the self-proclaimed "mother of monsters", who turned to a life of crime after her experiments into cloning and genetic engineering were outlawed by the UN.

Singularity: an otherwise ordinary young woman who spontaneously manifested the ability to boost her own intelligence to borderline precognitive levels. Spends most of her time manipulating the world to conform to her own mysterious agenda while hiding her identity, like a less murdery version of Kira from Death Note.

Professor Panic: another mad scientist villain, except that he only commits crimes for the fun of it. Is nominally in it for world domination, but he's fully aware that he wouldn't know what to do next if he actually succeeded. "Evil is a journey, not a destination."

Doctor Bottlenose: a dolphin who is also a mad scientist. Most of his evil schemes revolve around either eco-terrorism (blowing up oil rigs and fishing platforms) or "liberating" his fellow sea life (attacks on aquariums and waterparks).

EDIT: Derp. Just realized I forgot to mention what they'd all do in the same room. Probably something involving trying to kill each other. Last Breath would probably take out a few of the others with life-drain magic before being destroyed and forced to reform from her phylactery. Victory's survival chances would depend entirely on whether or not she brought any weapons with her; same with Butterscotch, Panic, and Bottlenose. Singularity would probably be one of the first to die unless there was some way to escape (her only real power is boosted intelligence). Vitriol's survival would depend on whether or not she could outlive Last Breath - she's weak to magic, but otherwise great in a fight due to the acid skin. Echidna would probably win due to her bio-engineered super-strength being most effective in a straight-up fight.

Edited by CupcakeShed

Mystral - (Basically) an immortal pony who is very protective and judgemental. Gets reborn similar to Rampage from FOE (reborn as a foal)

Raggy - Probably would get along with erryone. Happy to meet new people, so long as they're not dumb..

Anna - An anthro wolf assassin who's cold to those who aren't her friends

So...probably ends in a 1v1 Mystral vs Anna with lots of blood. I wonder if they'd end up calling a truce. 

Oh no no no no nooohohohohohehehooooooooo, no.

Run Lily Lovely! Oh god Encious, organic genocide is not the answer, not wrath mode! Oh Dear, Sev Odz Get, get outta here, your just scaring everybody! Oh dear god what is happening! Its madness!

Ive actually written stories over 250 pages long, fantasy of sci-fi, some horror. Oh dear, it would be a concert of edgy terrible madness that only the maids RPG could encompass.

dear celestia, I have way too much OCs...anyways...

MLP Fandom:

Musical, Heart, Blossom, Kite and Oshoba. Okay, Heart is a antagonist but she is really not dangerous, but  Oshoba could kill everybody on the small room.

Undertale Fandom:

Mig and Eudjinne. Both will problably stay away from everyone

Pokemon Fandom:

Miguel and Fumpollis. Eh, they would't care too much

Minecraft Fandom:

Miles. He would be kind of curious

Steven Universe Fandom:

Redstone would be...curious.

FNaF Fandom:

All the Wades. Well, since they are very cartoonish, they would't hurt.

Oshoba would really be the only danger on the room, after all, it can absorb the dirty-ness from the room (if the room is dirty enough) and turn it into plague and corrupt the whole room, this making him powerfull and killing everyone.

Edited by Flinp

well all my OCs are ponies, so lets see

Lightning flash

Diamond hammer

coal dust

dustmite

shadow flash

black crow

cloudpuff

furry kick

thunder blast

gloryfall

most of these are just in production, like Diamond hammer, dust mite, and thunder blast

My NarutoMy Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, and Soul Eater OC all together? That'd be a sight to see.

A ninja, a magic talking pony, and a human with the ability wield a magic weapon... I think that'd make an interesting fight scene.

Oh gosh, are you serious that you want unleash ALL of my OCs? My non-pony characters, even at 10, are freaking out numbered by A LOT!!!!

This first I should mention was for Tiny Toons Adventures. At the time I had a crush on the character Fifi, so I conjured "Fenrick Fox" and ended up shipping him with the purple skunkette. Silly, but there you go. XD

Next up would be my old Spyro fan character Draconius, who was THAT different from Spyro. However, he would eventually evolve into his own thing and be separated from the Spyro franchise. It his here where I have a boat load of characters.

-Draconius Tarsai Draken - Dragon, male, 25, Captain of the Draconian Federation starship Dragonfury
-Darwin Arcticus - Gryphon, male, 25, Drac's closest friend, first mate & commander of the Dragonfury
-Flia Galeron - Firebird, female, 23, Darwin's lover, communications officer & lieutenant of the Dragonfury
-Blue Fox of Faith - Vulpa, male, age unknown, spirit user, shares close spiritual bond with Drac, drafted as head of security on Dragonfury

These four are my original four, if you will. They were my first OC's, which were started as Spyro the Dragon fan characters. Over the years, I branched then away from Spyro into their own being, with some influences coming from various sci-fi franchises. As for other characters...

-D'lara Bernarian - Dragon, female, 25, chief engineer on Dragonfury, had previous relationship with Drac.
-Chesa Tre'shira - Unicorn, female, 30, captain of Draconian Federation starship Dark Star, tomboyish and tougher than most any male
-Yaj'mei - Ru'mar, female, age unknown, was originally part of an invading force, Blue & Drac helped her
-Tileena Alkai - Raccoon, female, 24, current love interest for Drac, junior admiral of the Aquiterrian Alliance star fleet
-Hidoka Mirola - Pegasai, male, 32, captain of cargo ship Valdexia
-Shirea Brosk - Avian, female, 25, member of Avian Scientific Research Institute, associate professor of electrical engineering at Avian Herstam University, Drac's pin-pal from years back in Academy
-Tsukayah - Hybrid, mostly cat, 24, Guardian of a group of nomads that live on the desert

The following characters I generally separate as they act one their own. They form what I call an outlaw group called "Resonance" in that while they operate on the wrong side of the law, they avoid committing crimes against those who do not deserve it. Think of them like Sly Cooper mixed with Outlaw Star.

-Bluestone - Wolf, male, 34, leader of the Resonance team, fun-loving and sarcastic
-Coriana - Skunk, female, 30, second in command, assassin, expert in hand-to-hand combat
-Minearus Husda - Lion, male, 50, expert in weapons and dealings with the black market
-Fenrick Fenlocke - Fox, male, 22, twin, thief, head pilot of the Resonance team and their ship, the "Resonance."
-Fenrika Fenlocke - Fox, female, 22, twin, thief, mechanic, quite the flirty one
-Atrius Callabon - Parasaurolophus, male, 27, expert hacker and intel gatherer
-Xercoma - Ferrett, male, 30, ace starfighter pilot of the team
-Solara - Kangaroo, female, 26, twin, starfighter pilot
-Solana - Kangaroo, female, 26, twin, starfighter pilot

The following are villains in the universe.

-Kilas Dante - Dragon, male, immortal, mostly invincible, ruled a mighty empire from long ago
-Dalmatia - Unknown species, female, age unknown, made of a black & haunting mist, mysterious origins
-Gaius McClaren - Velociraptor, male, 42, corrupt head of the Saurian Republic
-The Demorians - Seemingly demons of shadow and flame
-Arkonian Empire - Immense empire of five galaxies

Lastly, to give a sense of size, these are the main governments.
-The Galactic Protectorate - Sort of a United Nations, if you will...
--Draconian Federation - Made largely of dragons, gryphons, firebirds, unicorns, and pegasai
--Aquiterrian Alliance - Made of the Terrans (furred beings) and the Aquids (those who live in the waters), with some avians...
--Saurian Republic - Made of dinosaurs, reptiles, and amphibians.
--Avian Union - Broke from the Aquiterrian Alliance, made mainly of avians.
--Insectoid Confederation - Speaks for itself, but split between Antiochans (ants), Bezalans (Bees), and Insectopians (the rest).
-The Kingdom of Ainuria - Vulpas homeworld, joined with reformed Ru'mar, only came about after Demorian curse lifted
-The Arkonian Empire - Already mentioned
-Earth - Where it all began...

Those are just the ones I developed personalities & such for. If you count the space-faring governments & civilizations...that would require a whole universe. XD

Then there are my 10 characters for MLP; two of which I dropped: Pathfinder, Sojourner, Corsair, Stargazer, Autumn, Gideon, Zaru, Trailblazer, Spirit (dropped), Opportunity (dropped).

I should probably count an old antagonist pony character whom I just called Professor Black Hole; who wouldn't fit too well in the canon of G4 MLP probably. XD

If we only limit it to OCs I've RPed as (all MLP OCs), that'd be just four; two donkeys and two Changelings. That would include Sunburn, Erythema, Melanoma and Hypo. I'm picturing Sunburn and Melanoma having a candid conversation together while Erythema stares Hypo down in a threatening way with one ear pointing to the other two. Poor Hypo would be cowering.

As for non-MLP OCs, way too many to keep track of. A good chunk of these OCs don't even belong to any established franchises (that or they used to). Things will not end well since some of them are bad guys if not just down-right insane. It's going to turn into a magical brawl with the powerful good OCs against the powerful evil OCs with all the others needing to make a quick get-away if they want to escape with their lives.

One of the big baddies is Querch who can be described as being like the sadistic bastard child of Discord and the Tantibus. He's not the biggest baddie but I'm going to leave it there.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...
2 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I would feel very afraid for most of them. One of them likes to shackle people to keep them as friends :sealed:

Especially when one is a psycho, and the other one is.... Um, also a psycho?

I have a ton of pony OCs, so that would quite the clustered room. I have protagonists, antagonists, and some in the middle. My guess is that the antagonists would first try to fight the protagonists, but then end up just fighting each other to see who's the best. Meanwhile the protagonists would group up and try to formulate a plan.

As for my non-mlp OCs, they would stand in a corner confused. I mean, I have way more pony OCs, so they would be quite outnumbered.

My two main OC are Unicorn Will Guide and Changeling Will Guide. Evergreen each other like old friends

Though considering the 1 on 1 roleplays I do with a friend outside this forum, my OC there is an overpowered God. With him anything is possible. And I mean ANYTHING!

Okie-dokie, wow... hm...

Mlp:

Mariposa: my Pegasus OC, who's a zoologist.

Ursa: my introverted Unicorn astronomer 

Conch Shell: My cute Pegasus OC with a passion for the sea.

Hot Cocoa: My Cafe mixologist unicorn OC who's self-conscious because she was born without a tail.

Fable: My Earth Pony OC who has a vast knowledge of magical creatures (both real and fake), mythology, and magic itself. She comes from a long line of Earth Ponies gifted with magic.

Emerald Heart: A sassy, direct, takes-no-crap, protective and caring Earth Pony who is not afraid to back down. 

Mystique: Fable's sister, who can tell the future.

L'eau: A young seapony with a taste for adventure.

Aura: Fable's Mother, who can sense others' personal auras.

Violet Heart: Emerald's Mother

Winx Club:

Pura: Fairy of Dance

Larka: Fairy of birds

Tara: Fairy of the Wild

Bella: Fairy of Mythology 

Amara: Fairy of Protection 

Hollow: Fairy of the Seasons

Sailor Moon:

Dusk: Sailor Guardian of the time of dusk. Leader of her own Guardian troupe. 

Octavia Wilson: Alter-ego of Dusk. A "normal" teenager in high school.

Heather: One of the King's minions, whom she is madly in love with. 

Slate: (forgot)

Somber: (forgot)

Stone: (forgot)

Gray King: Leader of his minions; Heather, Slate, Somber, and Stone. He is heartless and cruel. 

---

.... I honestly have no clue how this would work out.

Edited by SpookyEmerald

• 1 month later...

discarding the dnd characters i spam make when I am bored...

Bryn: A melee fighting wizard that will do a 30 foot fireball in a 20*20 square room, imagine that...

Vax: A dimension traveling shapeshifting wizard.

Meerak: A kobold Wizard that is better at scheming than enacting. For example, he tried to take over a city in my dnd campaign setting in the making with an army of giant chess pieces, and it turns out that a meeting of chess grandmasters was happening there. They countered all his moves and captured him. He also has been foiled by the guy listed above him a few times.

Beetle: a changeling with 3,856 years worth of past lives (check the oc forum thread for more info)

Vax and Meerak would be at each other's throats in 10 seconds flat with the others looking on wondering what the heck just happened with beetle possibly recalling Meerak from a past life and joining in, Bryn following suit.

basically a game of kill the kobold wizard.  

Nah, I'm too lazy. Five will be enough. Besides, there ain't a room big enough for gods.

Shadow Run - a cunning shadow bat pony scoundrel. Very uncouth. All around worst pony. He serves as a little agent of the Underworld, haunting those who seek to bring harm to the world and its intricate ethereal labyrinth.

Amber Grail - a wondering alicorn priestess. Slightly lazy yet effective when it counts. Likes simple solutions. Run's bestie. Despite their differences, they agree on things that matter.

Wild Herb - this peryton ranger is quite the sylvan sheriff. Brave, bold, distrustful, and not very fond of strangers. He's constantly on the lookout for those who would seek to harm the forest.

Pumice - a cockatrice. Big one. Who talks and thinks and is smarter than your average pony.  A frightening combination. Fortunately, she is as soft as her namesake, which is soft enough considering her job as a dept collector.

Coraline - an abyssal capricorn hierophant. Half goat, half mantis shrimp, this energetic horror of the deep is a legend among local pirates and seafaring merchants. Don't let her title disturb you too much. It just means she's a glorified magical plumber.

• 1 year later...

Oh s***! There wouldn't even be room for anyone to breathe... I have so many OCs... :blink:

Conversation between OCs: 

Rainbow kaboom: Uh Spazzy? Do you know where we are?

Spazzy: No clue, it seems like we've been s-stuck!

Cobalt Mix: What's happening?

Cinder the cat: (sonic OC) I gotta go fast- uh... 

Redd Symphony: (Warriors OC) This is weird... I don't know any of you!

Salty: (fnaf OC) Aye matey, we've been stuck in a tiny room!

Carson: (fnaf ghost OC): I will murder all of you!!! (Vengeful lol) 

My Undertale OCs (LOL sorry): What the---

Rebel: (my random goofy ass demon character) Uh no no no... 

Scarlet: (Pokemon OC): Uh, I lost my son, he's not here... 

Devlyn: (DND OC demon/dragon/wolf mostly wolf) Bruh, you all goofy af... 

Sorry about the goofy ass convo... 

Edited by Stellar Heights