Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's fashionable to you?

pook

A lot of things have changed in my high school when it comes to fashion and what people wear... what does mlp forum think of the new styles?

...also what do you wear on the daily?

Here's what I wore...

dont mind the pillow

post-36247-0-53555600-1449263902_thumb.jpg

At my school we wear uniforms

1. Solid color polo with no logos

2. Solid color pants (Navy blue, khaki, army green, or black

3. Belts (cannot have anything of profanity or violence.)

4. Hoodies must be of solid color and cannot have logos other than the school's logo and surround highschool logos

Fashion?? I've never heard of the term. I just wear whatever I want. Funny enough it tends to be the same thing everyday XD

Normally I just wear jeans and a t-shirt 

Vintage military- and sports fire gear.

Edited by Guest

Fashion?? I've never heard of the term. I just wear whatever I want. Funny enough it tends to be the same thing everyday XD

Normally I just wear jeans and a t-shirt 

I'm the same way.  I just wear whatever I want.

I like my jeans, shirts, and hoodie.  I also own two pairs of boots, a pair of hybrid shoes, and two pairs of running shoes (one of which I keep at the gym to change into).

I wear knee-length or slightly-above skirts and dresses with leggings, but I see some folks wear tights with REALLY short skirts and dresses.  Tights.  Are.  Not.  Pants.  PEOPLE SEE THINGS THEY DON'T WANT TO SEE!

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

I wear baggy jeans, don't own shorts :P

I wear mostly pocket tees

I wear skating shoes, most of the time ones that have more than one color because yknow theyre cool idk

ye

When I am at school or out with friends, I try and dress sexy or cute.

When I am home with nothing to do or anywhere to go, I just wear a sweatshirt and sweatpants.

Well I don't follow fashion, it's not my type of coffee if you will. Therefore I dress like a man, normal jeans and often checkered shirt. Not always though, I always wear a thick winter jacket and usually a drivers cap or sometimes a Russian hat with leather gloves. I dress up in warm thick clothing as I'm the king of the North. 

I like button up shirts worn a little loose, jeans (not baggy, not skinny), and converses. Basically my typical going-to-church clothes.

My personal street style is just a dark blue O'Neill hoodie, a t-shirt, khaki shorts, a belt that still hangs over, and Nikes/converses. It's quite comfortable, and I'm a fan of comfortable clothes. But since it's winter I'm not gonna wear it till maybe February or March.

Hipster clothes are pretty fashionable in my hometown (one of the most hipster cities in America from what I've heard), and a certain person in my family is into cardigans and button-up shirts. I think those look pretty neat, even though I wouldn't wear them personally.

Edited by PGNatsu

• 3 years later...

Cowgirl boots, daisy dukes denim shorts, or denim jeans, short-sleeved shirt or tank top...and ball cap. Yeah, I know fashion...country girl fashion. :toldya:

(edited)

Most of the time I wear just jeans, a t-shirt, and running shoes. Though I do plan on expanding my wardrobe when I am able. One day I will look FABULOUS out in public. :D 

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

For me personally, i try not to worry about it too much, but i really like wearing slim-fitting t-shirts with no graphics or logos and are just basic colors like black, white, or grey.

as for fashion in general? i'm even less certain about that. I think anything you wear can be fashionable as long as you do it with sincerity; i.e., wear what you think represents you, not what other people think you should wear. When people are who they want to be their genuine style really shines through

Fashionable for me would be anything that's comfortable. Large T-shirts, trackpants and basketball shorts usually do it for me.

I wear T-shirts that are fitted, as I usually tailor them before I wear them, so they’re actually flattering. I wear skinny jeans that I tend to cuff at the bottom because my shoes are just rad. I either wear leather Chuck Taylors, or one of these: 

EF9F83CA-4A81-462B-ACE7-4021F8B375A1.jpeg

The black ones look like crap, because I’ve worn them most every day for almost 3 years. I got them at Marks & Spencer’s, which is exactly easily accessible here in the US, but going to London in November, hopefully find a decent replacement pair. But the black ones jingle when I walk and are stupid comfortable.

I tend to wear black and grey almost exclusively because I’m a hot mess, and spill food on myself. I’m also a pink skin tone, so yellows and pastels make me look sick. As much as I would like to be a sweet Lolita, it’s just not in the cards for me.

I wear retro chic, which is code for old clothes from the '80s I dragged out of the local thrift store and turned into something fabulous and unique to fit my own sense of style. It's not quite casual but not quite fancy stuff either. It's right down the middle while still remaining something Rarity might approve of. :darling:

• Brohoof 1