Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you woke up as a unicorn MLP pony. What would be the first thing to do?

Lithophila

I'd probably do something that most people wont think about...

*starts conjuring waffles with magic*

...hmm! *mouth full* Mmyeah! They're not half bad..tastes good actually!

Edited by Tonyan
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Time to go find a nice big cache of spell books and maybe ask Twi or one of the other princesses to tutor me being that I have no skill at magic yet long to be able to perform spells (cover story until I'm comfortable enough to tell anypony I was human and randomly poofed into a unicorn in Equestria, as that may have consequences if just blurted out right away)

Well, lets just say getting turned to glue may be one of my worries, but other than that, I'd make the most of it. I'd practice the heck out of magic until I became a master wizard. Then Id do my regular job, and use magic to waste time online and gaming and whatnot.

1. Go to Twilight's castle

2. Throw a spell on Twilight to make her love me instantly

3. Marry her and become a part of Equestria's royalty

I'd make some simple magic just so I could see what's my magic's color  :P

• Brohoof 2

Wash the dishes with my magic. Then clear out the crap I need to throw out. Then buff out the scratch in my car....then sell my car because it's not cartoon pony accessible. Then freak out.

Then take over the world.

I would literally break into the royal palace and demand an explanation of why I was taken from my room with my TV , video games , anime and my manga and I would demand to be sent back or turned into a human again if they are clueless I'll stuff them all into a giant sack and take them with me on an adventure to be sent back to my room and if need be I'll sack the main six as well

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I'd probably think it was cool at first, but start freaking out after a while due to the problems being a pony would be on Earth. I would try to find a spell that allowed me to swap between being human and pony.

I would literally break into the royal palace and demand an explanation of why I was taken from my room with my TV , video games , anime and my manga and I would demand to be sent back or turned into a human again if they are clueless I'll stuff them all into a giant sack and take them with me on an adventure to be sent back to my room and if need be I'll sack the main six as well

You would never get past their defenses. Colonel Sentry is too wise a tactician to let that happen.

You would never get past their defenses. Colonel Sentry is too wise a tactician to let that happen.

I'll make it happen one way or another I could just teleport in there and continue my goal