Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What other fandoms are you a part of?

TheRealUsername

I've never been into fandoms in general, and I am not a part of any, except for this one. (Well, actually, I might be part of the Undertale fandom too) Are you also like me? Or are you into other fandoms? If so, which ones? 

Also: Hi, how are you? :D

• Brohoof 1

Pretty much the same for me, right down to the Undertale thing too, huge fan of that game. Until MLP came into my life, I liked stuff, but never really looked for others who liked it to or a community to be a part of

• Brohoof 1

-Mlp:FIM fandom

-Steven Universe fandom

-Star Trek fandom

-Star Wars fandom

-Gravity Falls fandom

-Avatar: The Last Airbender fandom

-We Bare Bears fandom

-Minecraft fandom (Even if a lot of the fandom is mostly a bunch of annoying, immature and bratty kids, I've met quite a bit of mature, friendly Minecraft fans out there. Believe me, it's possible. ;) )

Edited by iNachos10
  • Brohoof 3

All of them! ;)

Nah, I'll cut it down a little:

Star Trek

Star Wars

Battlestar Galactica

Firefly

Buck Rogers

Perry Rhodan

Doctor Who

Sherlock Holmes

DC Comics

Furry

My Little Pony

The Dresden Files

Tolkien's Middle Earth

Dungeons & Dragons (not sure this one counts as a fandom, but in many ways it acts like one.)

City of Heroes (The MMORG might be dead, but the fans of the game are still here!)

Empire of Man (book series by David Weber and John Ringo)

History and Culture in general. :)

• Brohoof 2

MLP is really the only fandom that I'm really involved in, but I'd consider myself a part of the Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and Star Wars fandoms. Maybe Lord of the Rings too. Oh, and I'm a furry.

Edited by LHfunk
  • Brohoof 2

I'm part of the furry fandom. I've only really been a part of that since the start of this year though, so it's all pretty new to me. It was something I'd always been interested in since I was younger but I never really cared to embrace it. I mean, I'm not heavily into it. My best friend and her boyfriend are but they go to a LOT of meets and conventions. I've only been to one convention earlier this year and I only went for one day and I've only been to probably less than 10 meets.

I've thought about dropping out of the furry fandom to be completely honest. One meet I went to I felt completely out of place and awkward and I've not felt comfortable with the idea of going to them ever again. -shrug-

I guess I'm part of the Tokyo Ghoul fandom too... but I don't really... engage with others openly about it? If I meet other people who enjoy it great, I will happily talk about it for hours and I guess if there is a super active forum out there dedicated to it then WHY AREN'T I THERE but.. yeah. :V

• Brohoof 1

I'm a fan of a lot of things but there are a few fandoms I actually consider myself a part of.

The kpop fandom (I'm not gonna list every single group/artist since that list would be huge. I stan for my girls T-ara <3 especially my girl Eunjung. )

Jpop fandom

MLP

Sonic

Undertale

I may be forgetting some things.

Other than MLP?

Warrior Cats. Yea. I know. Im a huge nerd. They're good books.

Undertale is pretty cool but i've never played and its a bit confusing

Edited by DuskRain
  • Brohoof 2

Doctor Who <3 <3

Jessica Jones

David Tennant (yes, that's a fandom too :P)

Gravity Falls

Game of Thrones

Disney

Spice and Wolf

Attack on Titan

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

Besides MLP? Probably just Fire Emblem, Transformers, and Xenoblade Chronicles.

I recently ditched the Sonic fandom, so that stain is removed from my honor for good.

• Brohoof 1