Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

do you have more than one OC?

Almond Blackberry

I have only one at the moment (in my avatar and my about me page) But I do plan on making more, only as spoofs though. My main one is the one I kinda based off of myself and have a serious back-story and everything for, but the ones I'm planning are just for shits and giggles

Yea, I do. I have about.. Eh.. 10-12..

7 of them being my main.

-Serenity Crescent

-Ethan Crescent

-Alice Cookie

-Jayden Maramara

-Renee Tweaker

-Hazel Thunder

And..

-Scarlett Rosemary.

:P

Yeah. I can list them.

Donkeys:

Sunburn

Erythema

OCs in Tall Tale:

Morning Solitude

Embers

Snug Roll

Meadow Howl

Metro Shade

Snow Perch

Cradles Embrace

Changelings:

Melanoma

Hypo

Some OCs' designs need finishing, though -- mostly the Tall Tale ponies.

Nope. not yet. I have one in the making that is nearly finished. Sweet Sicle (I know it should be cicle, but I just prefer the look of an S over a C in the case of this pony)

He is an ice cream making/ loving pony. Its not all that complex... and I enjoy it that way. Makes for a good casual RP when I play him. X3

Now if I were to get into other OCs that aren't about MLP.... I have about 22 total. XD I <3 Roleplaying!

Edited by Shimuzaki

I have LOTS of OCs, but only one of them is my ponysona. The rest are other characters. I don't have pictures for all of them, however. Here are their names:

• DJ Gumball (My Ponysona)
  • Spicy Hot
  • Redline
  • Nighthawk
  • Skirmish
  • Sweet Beats
  • Omicron
  • Swerve
  • Solstice
  • Elixir
  • Gale Rider
  • Volt Surge
  • Whiplash
  • Solar Flare
  • Blackbird 
  • Raptor
  • Swindler
  • Neos
  • Night Stalker
  • Mocha Delight
  • Zip
  • Zap
  • Night Daze
  • Sky Quake

I've got 5 from what I remember.

-Sonic Beats (also an alias I used to put out a terrible rap about Octavia because I once thought I was a decent rapper)

-Bass Clef (An OC I used for quite a long time in a futuristic Equestria for Facebook Roleplaying that I am sadly no longer part of, but can provide links for other FB roleplay pages!)
-Sapphire Lightning (Recently also accepted for the EqE RP here)

-Mythic Fashion (Haven't made her backstory yet, but she'll have a lot of elements I have myself)

-Genn Krellion (OC made to bring more into Bass Clef's story)

I was mainly a facebook page roleplayer, and will always be a facebook roleplayer if I can find more pony pages to RP with, but I'm open to pretty well anything with any of my OC's. I make backstories for characters without one as I go, and roleplay it out., Feels much more natural.

Whenever I draw without reference I draw OCs, but I usually end up drawing the same 3. They're just fun to draw designs that don't really have personalities, backstories, or even names. If I were to make an OC I'd probably use one of those 3 designs.

Let's see what I have:

RP OC's:

-A family of earth ponies consisting of parents Refund Check and Ruby Shears along with their foals Fudge Cookie and Sundae Shake.

-A pegasus OC by the name of Thrillseeker.

Fanfiction OC's:

-An earth pony colt named Potato Roll.

-Fine Tuner and Alto Tuner, two sisters who are earth ponies.

-Four Manehattan Cutie Mark Crusader OC's: Cirrus Curl (pegasus) Middlemist (unicorn), Nimbostorm (pegasus) and Sugar Lips (earth pony). Sugar Lips is a cousin of Fudge and Sundae.

Edited by Yoshi89

I only have one pony OC.

I try not to have more than that because i'll end up making a million and lose track of them all.