Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Do You Overly Worry?

Venomous

Not a day goes by that I'm not worrying about something, big or small. I worry if I've locked the doors after leaving the house, even after wasting ten minutes checking. i worry about leaving the stove on and burning down the house. I worry that something I've said/written will be taken the wrong way and end up offending someone, making them hate me. I worry about finding a job, I worry about getting sick, I freaking worry about the fact that I worry so much!

It's gotten so bad that I've finally worked up the courage to seek professional help.   

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yes, yes I do, it is one of the biggest problem in my life honestly, I worry all the time and I feel fear for majority of my life. Whenever it's small or big things. I am too scared to eat too much since I am afraid of gaining weight so I tend to under-eat for example. Then there are times when I stop and think about the thing I worry about for some time. Mostly concerning my future.

Edited by HeavyWeaponsBaby
  • Brohoof 1

It depends. Sometimes, i frankly don't give a damn. About anything. That's usually when I'm depressed.

And at other times, usually when I'm happier, i tend to worry a lot more.

I think there's a correlation between happiness and the fear of losing it, at least in my case.

I tend to worry about anything and everything. I can't even walk down the street sometimes without thinking someone will jump out and stab me, or take a car ride and not worry about crashing and dying horribly. I'll stress out about something as simple as a doctor's appointment. It sucks, being this paranoid, but I'm used to it at this point.

• 3 weeks later...

I tend to overly worry when I feel that I forgotten to take something with me. I also sometimes overly worry that I forgot to sign in when I go to work that I get really paranoid about it. 

• Brohoof 1

I have suffered from General Anxiety Disorder since middle school; (woo long span of time there) totally know what that's about

How do I put this? I am an extreme worrier who worries about everything. It doesn't matter how big or how small the problem is. I will worry about anything and everything. It doesn't matter if this problem arises 30 minutes from now, one hour from now, one day from now, or 70 years from now. I will find some way to worry about it.

• 2 years later...

Typically, no. However, I do tend to worry too much when it comes to medical issues. I recently got very anxious/worrying while waiting for blood work results to come in. My mind likes to assume the worst here, for some reason. :dry:

• Brohoof 1