Malloy

General What did you dream about last night?

I dreamt i had to kill an ocelot with my bare hands. I didn't want to because it was such a nice ocelot but I had to for some reason and I was about to kill it then I woke up at home.

Badges

On 3/21/2019 at 8:44 PM, Thuja said:

"Why go to some wise man to tell you in some grandiose way where you should be going in life?  Where you go in life is entirely up to you, f*ck what some idiot tells you to do.  Sick of going nowhere?  Stand the f*ck up and walk, b*tch."  Or something like that....  I think they also called me a stupid hoe

...this is really rude but also beautiful. You ever see that driver again, say hello and kudos from me.

Anyhow.

I had two dreams involving famous people this past night; one of them was Grian (I was following his Minecraft stream just last night before bed), the other was Ripley from Alien (that one's outta nowhere)

With Grian, I was in a cooperative puzzle-slash-survival game show of sorts.
It started with me providing him with Lego bricks from him to build with; he made some sorta frame with a shelf, and a clothing iron which he put in the bottom of it. But he got frantic towards the end of the countdown, and the top bit came off while the judges were going through the different builds.
I continued through a maze, whilst eating a “sandwich” he made me which was actually two regular sandwiches (bread and all) in one bigger bun (lotta bread to eat). The maze got pretty psychological, but I don't remember it well; only that I reached the goal, where a few others were waiting for the contest to finish, and pressed a button.

The Alien one was more action-based, it took place in a building mostly run by an A.I named Sevastopol (yes, like the place from Alien).
I was waiting for the elevator, behind a group of staff members including Ripley; both the shaft and the cabin were entirely transparent with metal frames. The group found the wait too long and decided to engage in discussion together, except the elevator cabin (a sphere) arrived just then. I cut ahead and pressed the 3rd floor button (there were no other floor buttons, for some reason?) in the center, expecting them to notice; but they were too late and just watched me go up (and I stared back).
I'd made myself comfortable against the outer railing when Sevastopol spoke, suggesting I check out something on top floor. Suddenly the elevator shot up at dizzying speed, stopped right before reaching the top; making me slam into the ceiling and drop back harshly. Then it plummeted, leaving me floating in midair; at the same time, it began pumping some yellowish noxious gas inside.
I pushed myself off the railing, reached the panel where I pressed the alarm and fan buttons at the same time; the air began to clear. The elevator's fall also slowed down to a reasonable pace, it reached the bottom floor and let me off the cabin normally.
I collapsed to the floor right in front of the still-awaiting staff group, struggling to explain what happened.

Shit was crazy, yo~

Edited by Feather Spiral
curse my thorough, pragmatic, octuple-checking nature

Badges

I wish to say, but lately now I don’t remember my dreams. 

Badges

I actually don't remember exactly, I think it had something to do with death though.

Badges

If only I could say. I don't remember my dreams... x_x

I had a dream a few nights ago where I was trying to find all the greyhounds I could possibly find at each and every animal shelter in some big city.  I think I had just recently come into possession of a dog racing track or something?  At each shelter there were SO MANY BEAUTIFUL DOGS!!!!  Each shelter seemed to have some theme to them, one of them was library/harry potter themed.  And no, they didn't just dress dogs up or their kennels in harry potter themed stuff, the place was literally built from the ground up around this theme.  It was like walking through a themed amusement park or something.  There was also one that was sea based or something like that but the library themed one stood out to me.  I think I stopped at three different shelters and found a ton of greyhounds(along with some other ones), but my alarm woke me up before I could see the result of it... :okiedokieloki:

I just woke up from having a lot of fun with a deaf puppy, I think German shep or lab or retriever idk. Big breed either way but very young, whole body couldn't have been longer than my forearm.

At some point, he went behind a wall; being deaf (I think I heard that from a young man with a bowl-cut black hair), I didn't bother calling out. Instead I pounded on the floor, so the pup would feel it shake and come out of hiding to check. After that, we play-wrestled for a while, he was very eager and jumpy but not as bite-y as most puppies I know.

Badges

I had a dream where my crush had come to town for some kind of music meet-up (so other people were going to be present, too). For some reason, I had an important role, as she had my number and arrived at my house for some reason. I vaguely remember getting to see her, but not directly? Because I was feeling quite overwhelmed by her presence, fangirled, and then was so obsessed with making myself pretty that I spent too long getting ready and by the time I was ready she had already left toward the meet-up place. The dream ended with me texting her or the group "Where is the meet-up?". Lol.

*long sigh* My brain just needs to stop it with this. Although I think my feelings in the dream were more about her being my hero than being my crush. But I don't think I could convince anyone of that after what I described above. lol

Badges

I dreamt that I was at school and lots of people wanted to fight me for a reason that I can't remember. Once I'd finished beating the shit out of them, there were over a dozen immobile bodies scattered across the floor, with some necks snapped too.

Definitely one of the most violent dreams that I've had in a while.