Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you dream about last night?

Mine I'm guessing. I saw just blackness and heard very strange noises. Like a radio wave signal from outer space.  Something like this. A morse code to be exact.

....-..-.-.-....----....---.....--.......-.-.---..-.-.-.-..-.-.-...--..-.-.-.-.-.-.

.-...-.-.-.--..-..--.-.-.-.-----.......--.-.-.-.-.-...-.-..--.--..-.-.-.------.....

...-....-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-..-------------......-..-.-.-.-..-.-.-.-.-----..----..--.-.

..-.-...-----....---...---.-.--..-.-.-.--.-.-.------..----..-.-.-.--.-.-..-.-.-.--.

Edited by Unovas
  • Brohoof 1

I had a dream that I finally got my dream dog (a yorkie) and that I was showing him the house and everything but suddeny I woke up and felt a huge pain in my heart because it was all a dream >.< 

• Brohoof 1

I've been playing so much RE I have had it invade a couple of my dreams. Of course I also tend to go to sleep at night thinking about monsters and other assorted horrors that interest me, so it kind of figures my dreams contain them.

I had a dream that I finally got my dream dog (a yorkie) and that I was showing him the house and everything but suddeny I woke up and felt a huge pain in my heart because it was all a dream >.< 

You should get a Yorkie then. They are pretty good dogs, although tough to housebreak for many.

Make that dream a reality I say!

• Brohoof 2

Our house had turned into a copy of my current school and I was quite happy about that since there were so many rooms and stairs. At some point I came home from school - from the school to a house that was the exact same as the school - and went to look for casual clothes. I had no idea that we were supposed to have guests over on that day so I just pulled on a striped light brown hoodie that closely resembled a cat plush I have. 

Right when I was going to see if there was any mail, the guests arrived; I just opened the door and there they were. And the worst thing that crossed my mind at that moment was apparently the sudden realization that I had forgotten to shave my legs.

So, gonna put it down here before I forget it. Finally had me a rather decent dream!

Was sort of like the gameplay of Animal Crossing (which I've been playing a lot of recently) but with more Harvest Moon graphics(which is odd when I consider that I only know of that game through some cutscenes put up by youtubers) and focus on the whole, uh, wooing a waifu sorta deal. You know the type of video game I"m talking about.

So there's this cute little tsundere chameleon girl in my town who snubs me and says she's not gonna even pay me any mind until I catch her a Parrot Fish. I do so & bring it back to her and a full-body cutsey anime pic of her appears above the dialog box giving me that typical pouty anime girl look where she looks diagonally & away with me, ya know, that whole 'Baka" expression, and she very reluctantly agrees to give me a shot and maybe go out on a date with me! Another different dialog box crops up over that scene with the message "You have achieved [something] rank with her! You must really be into that whole Tharja character..."

And I'm all like, "Oh shaddup, game. I'm not that predictable!"

Then skip ahead later when we're a couple, living in the same house and some burglar decides to break in. He creeps up the stairway and turns to our bedroom, but she's woken up ahead and has blended color into the walls and taunts him a bit to freak him out & to alert me to an intruder. I scuttle out half-awake & begin to wildly start chucking things at his head. About that time I woke up!

Man, what a weird dream! I don't even like Tsunderes!!     /pout :pout:

*starts humming the tune to 'Island Girls'*  Hoh, Cha-me-leon girls! What are ya doin' in a white man's dream? Cha-me-leon girls...

P.S. Totally oughta look that song up sometime. Its an hilarious old-timey racist song!

• Brohoof 1

I don't really have good dreams or nightmares.

My dreams can be described as nonsensical fever dreams of a sort. They make no sense and are very confusing.

I could try and explain last night's dream for you but I'm not sure you could possibly make sense of it.

I not sure that I can make any sense of it...

I had a dream about looking for this guy in this massive​ convention center, it could easily have been the size of five football fields with different rooms and hallways.  I was wandering about, looking at wares and artwork, the aisles were mostly clogged with other people.  There were aisles and aisles of shops and artists.  Massive gathering areas with loads of people there in various cosplay and other costumes.  It was wonderful.  Then there was this crowd of people that I was drawn to, they were all sitting on the floor around this one guy and for some odd reason, I was drawn to the guy.  I don't exactly remember what he looked like but I think I was attracted to him.  After the crowd dispersed, I started walking up to him and talking to him.  He gave me an item and when I touched it, I was transported to somewhere else with him still standing in front of me but he suddenly disappeared.  I don't remember much about the dream beyond that.

• Brohoof 1

I have had a number of dreams, where I had super powers and battling the bad guys/gals.  

I had one dream where people were swimming in a pool.  The pool was very dirty and disgusting, but it didn't stop people from swimming in it. 

That I and another girl became witches with the power of Halloween and that we battled a pair of shapeshifting WWE divas outside my house. And then the towns people tried to show their appreciation by giving us and inflatable rubber dragon with Halloween goodies inside. It didn't have much other than a few trinkets and some daddy long leg spiders in it. Oh and Megadeth was playing in the background.

Edited by Denim&Venom

That I and another girl became witches with the power of Halloween and that we battled a pair of shapeshifting WWE divas outside my house. And then the towns people tried to show their appreciation by giving us and inflatable rubber dragon with Halloween goodies inside. It didn't have much other than a few trinkets and some daddy long leg spiders in it. Oh and Megadeth was playing in the background.

That needs to be a fanfic pronto.

• Brohoof 2

The floor was kiwi fruit. That's all. The floor was kiwi.. Oh yeah, I was also stuck in the kiwi floor and there were flying vegetables everywhere. Very good dream yes.

Well another one of my lucid dreams I had was when I was introducing princess Celestia and Luna to Loran Foust as I had just completed programing work on them as they were the beginning of a massive project that would fix human society for good. I remember taking her down into my lab and she couldn't believe it when she saw them and when I told her about the project she decided to join me by designing the ponies and then I would construct them. It was in the year 2038 when it took place and I really do have a strong feeling that it was real and that actually happened in the future. :)

I had a dream about airplanes last night.

I was just randomly waiting for a train to arrive at a huge station, while browsing various websites on my laptop (that had changed color from black to bright red). At some point a loud announcement came; my train ride had apparently been turned into an airplane ride. I obviously got terrified because I've never been on an airplane before, but my family members were already taking their stuff and moving towards the plane. "No way, I'm not going there!" I said because I was really freaking scared. I was sweating nervously, but my mom quickly came to take my stuff as well so I more or less had to go.

The plane looked weird on the inside, as the walls were colored like peppermint candies - even the pattern was similar. However, as soon as we braced ourselves, the plane literally rocketed up the runway and the pressure was so bad that I was deeply pressed into my seat and I couldn't even open my eyes.

Am I positive that this actually isn't how it goes? No.  :-o

• 2 weeks later...

​I dreamed about this very pretty campsite, there were plenty of people there my age and I went there with some people that I didn't really know.  The thing that stuck me ot the most was this game people were playing that they stuck this thing to random objects and you could then move said object with ease.  You had to score in your own net which surprised me but they let me be goalie a few times which was nice.  Then this person called everyone to an area and told them to pack up and stuff, so I went back the way I came and the field we were just playing in was flooded so we had to find some other way around.  Instead, I was being an idiot and swung right into the flooded area and swam back to my cabin.  There were raccoons already living in my cabin but it didn't really bother me, they left without much effort.  That's when I woke up...

I can't remember last night's but the feeling I get from it makes me kinda sad. The last dream I remember is from a few days ago.

I am in a neighborhood that I've never been to. I see this old man with a white beard messing with his pourch (he's one floor up), drilling a hole into the wall. I hear him say damn this pourch. Then I see him put a rifle through said hole and aim down. All of a sudden it's first person view and I'm the guy. I'm aiming at the ground then I see a little kid with a red shirt and aim at him. I shoot. You see the kid fall to the ground and blood pooling around him.

The other kids around him kinda freak out. All of a sudden I'm back to being on the ground in my own body. I see the kid laying there..and the old man is no where in sight. I then decide to go into the man's house. I break his door and look for him. But instead of finding him I find a very dusty house that looks like no one's been here for years. I go upstairs and the guys not here. I go into a room and see old pokemon stuff. I take one of those gold card pokeball and leave.

When I get outside the kids body is gone and the pool of blood is dried up and old. I walk across the street and sit down on some steps where this older chick is. She asks what I've got. So I open the pokeball to show her..only for it to be empty. When I close it I look at the top of the ball. There's a burn mark that's bulging out. I break it and find the gold charizard card.

Then I wake up.

It was weird because it was a dream within a dream. In the dream that was within the dream I dreamed that I was on my way to the hospital to have my first baby and then I woke up to realize I was still in a dream. I don't know what this means.

Well this is another lucid dream from a few years ago but it was an incredible experience as it felt real and I was in that dream for what felt like 30 years. So basically I was the only human on the planet and I got to explore everything and nothing needed to be maintained as everything was frozen in it's current state and nothing was ageing. I got to do all sorts of fun things by myself there like drive trains and other vehicles heck I even flew planes. I not only explored the present day world but I also went to different time periods and one of my favourites was the 80s as everything was the same to back then plus there I even saw the original structure of an underground station in the city that was first opened in 1981 but the station was completely rebuilt in 1986 as a massive shopping centre was built directly above the station and the station concorse was merged with the basement level of the new shopping centre. I really was disoriented when I woke up that morning as I had been in that dream for what seemed to be years but in the end it was only one single night. I really do want to return to that world sometime in the future. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I can't remember the entire dream, but I remember this one part. I was walking to my car after working, and some shit head kids are vandalizing it. So I did the one thing any normal person would do, I kicked the shit out of them. They managed to escape into their car, and I jumped on top of it and hung on long enough to find a cop. Though despite them doing serious damage to my car I was the one who got in trouble, because apparently causing harm to a minor is worse then vandalism of private property. Then I woke up to hearing my sister talk to herself.

Well, this past weekend I've had the stomach flu and a fever :P. So in my dream, the cops came over to my house, and my fever was so bad, i begged them to pull out their guns and put me out of my misery.

Being sick is awful. I thought i was dying.

It was weird because it was a dream within a dream. In the dream that was within the dream I dreamed that I was on my way to the hospital to have my first baby and then I woke up to realize I was still in a dream. I don't know what this means.

Dream within a dream...... Inception!

• Brohoof 2

​I don't remember the dream I had last night but here's one that was from a couple of nights ago.

​I was riding the bus, trying to get to the animal shelter.  After watching people get on and off for a while, it was my turn, so as I'm leaving the bus I asked him if they allowed dogs on the bus.  He said that it depended but most of the time they were pretty relaxed about it.  So as I walk towards the animal shelter, I start getting real nervous and was wondering if it was actually time for me to get a pet but I continue walking towards the place anyways.  As I reach the door, I notice there are metal detectors and security guards, all that jazz.  It was also pretty full in there too(I guessed that it was just an event going on), I asked one of the security people why so many people were here and she said that they were having a special on adoption fees that day.  When I got past the security I realized that it didn't look like an ordinary shelter.  It almost looked like a theatre, there was even a small food court inside, there was red everywhere and it looked rather soothing.  So I made my way through the crowds and started to go towards where the dogs are kept.  That's when I woke up.

I've never had a dog before so I thought it was odd that I was so intent on adopting a dog, not a cat.

• Brohoof 3