Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you have lots of free time?

zerox

I had A LOT of free time.

Like, basically all day, every day.

And i can agree, it can get super boring and the Situation is even worse, if you dont have a lot of Friends, or none to almost none like me.

At the moment i have one Friend i talk to regularly. Thats it.

I had this Situation almost this entire Year and last Year, but now i finally have a Place to work again.

At least for 11 Months at first.

I wish I had, but no. I have a full time job, and in the evenings I have fencing practice or general strength training (which I have been skipping to gain more free time, and as a consequence I also gained weight...). I've had a two month 'break' last year when I quit my last job and couldn't be arsed to find a new one immediately, and it was glorious. Now, the realization that I'll have to work for another 45 years or so is just soul crushing.

School is kind of ruining it for me right now, it's supposed to, but...  It's kind of annoying :c

I do, but I always plan it to be so. Being rushed to do things or forced to be places becomes irritating. I enjoy having a lot of time to do what ever it is I feel like doing; though not very productive. 

• 2 years later...

I'm livin' the NEET life at the moment, so yeah I do. I have studied this year and do plan to study next year, and hopefully also get a job.

Currently,I have the total opposit of free time. My week is totally full with university stuff. For example, on Tuesday, I leaf the house at 7 o'clock AM and come back at 8 o'clock PM. And I only have one hour free between this times. My week is really full and the only day where I have more free time than usually is currently the saturday (because on Sunday, I make my homeworks for my studies).

I do have plenty of free time...

on weekends that is! Lol.

But seriously, yes I do tend to have free time, but mostly on weekends. But I'm lucky enough since I'm only 16 1/2.  I can't wait until I'm in college so I can take responsibility of my student loans and taking care of my own car and trying to find a place to stay at in Colorado or Michigan when I move out of Cali (sarcasm).

• 5 months later...

I've been noticing my amount of free time has been becoming less and less, and with me starting up work in a couple months, I may hardly have any left at all....except for maybe on the weekends. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

• 8 months later...