Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you have lots of free time?

zerox

So anyone with lots of free time like me?

So I'm unemployed and I've lots of spare time on my hands. Most of the day I'm on the internet as it gets pretty boring.

Does anyone have the same problem as me?

Too bad that I don't have many friends to chat with as then I would be less bored.

Edited by zerox
  • Brohoof 1

i have plenty of free time, 'cause i work on the farm.. basically i work where i live, so if there is nothing else to do, i can do whatever i want) whether i watching cartoons or sit on the forum and listen some music that i like. etc.
p.s. it's not a problem, problem is that you're a NEET right?

Edited by Ethan Tran
  • Brohoof 1

What is this...free time? I haven't had that since I became a dad 5 years ago. And I've been unemployed the whole time. Parenting, taking care of the house, side projects and job searches fill up my day. The rest lately has been little thing called Poniverse. But I put that with my side projects portion of the day.

• Brohoof 1

Naw I work, in college and the rest of my time is spent with my love, all sorts of conditioning(even crazier stuff like diving under the water in my pool and swimming underwater to increase the time I can stay under, or temperature training), target shooting(all sorts of ranges with real guns) and airsoft matches(not with real guns of course). But if you classify free time as aside from work or school then yes.

Yes, free time is literally everything for me, I try my best to keep myself free as much as possible, and I'm doing a good job at it.

Pretty much all of my time is free time. I cannot work or drive so I am at home the vast majority of the time. So I try to supplement that with my signatures and other things. I do like to go on walks as well, but most of my time is spend in my room.

• Brohoof 1

I never feel like I have free time. I must have some though because I waste so much of it being unproductive. I have project after project piled up and none of them are getting done. I certainly have enough time to procrastinate!  :rarity:

• Brohoof 2

I feel like I have plenty of free time. I don't need to study much or do homework for long considering I'm finding all my subjects to be easy as fuck. Unfortunately though, I spend a lot of that free time with unproductive, useless activities like video games.

I was out of work for a couple of years due to my Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (I have chronic pain) and anxiety. I got bored stiff so I'm now forcing myself to go to college full-time. 

I'm knackered but me staying inside every day not doing anything wasn't good for me.

I'm only in college all day on a Monday, I'm there 9am-1:15pm on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. I have Thursdays off for now, I'll be having a work placement in the future. Soooo, I guess I have got more free-time than others.

Edited by Kayleigh

Depends,  I work two jobs but I have some hours of down time I use for making graphics or just reading a book when I get home or being with  a few friends. 

It really feels like I do which is good since at least I have all the time to study in peace.  :D  I don't really have any hobbies that require going somewhere either and I like it just like that.