Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Do you have lots of free time?

zerox

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I do have a lot of free time and easy life for now because I have a business at home but most majority I sit in a quiet room or on a free roam game, messing around, and think in my mind what to do next like what I want to do in the future.

• Brohoof 1

Even though I'm looking, I haven't really been called for an interview or anything.  I'd like to be able to work but for now I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Too much free time now that work is on hiatus due to recent events. But everything should resume in time and I should use this opportunity to do something creative. I love free time but I all too often waste it.

• Brohoof 1

Business is even slower than usual because of coronavirus, so lots. If nobody is buying my shit, I can't get materials to make more shit. Faux fur, foam, etc. are expensive.

Edited by Booker
  • Brohoof 1

I have more free time now because of the virus situation. But dealing with time is a difficult concept. Even with more free time, I still feel like it isn't enough to get things done.

• Brohoof 1

I do now since my work shut down a couple days ago due to the Coronavirus. I'm spending a good chunk of it getting things done at my rural property.

• 2 weeks later...

Right now I do. But before all this virus stuff? I was so busy with school and work I didn't have time for much else besides the one day of the week I'd have free time to do whatever I wanted. I can't wait to go back to my busy life though...I can't stand this.