Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sing out loud in public?

ManaMinori

people go around talking on Bluetooth all the time, and don't care if they're being listened to or looked at weird, so why not sing in public, if you have music in your ears?

Does anyone sing in public? (Life is too short not to, and just not care what anyone else thinks)

• Brohoof 3

Absolutely not. Mostly because I'm completely tone deaf and because I don't want people to think I'm weird.

so what? You wouldn't be able to hear yourself over the music in your ears. Who cares what others think? Just let loose and have fun!

Singing in public is a lost better than busting a move in public, though. Lesser evil.

I've never done it before and I don't really intend on starting anytime soon. The kind of songs I like would only bring about scorn in the eyes of others.

• Brohoof 2

Nonononono. Even if I had the best singing voice in the world, I don't like bringing attention to myself. I get worried if other people are just looking at me when I am on a walk so doing this would probably break me.

what if there's no one around you, though?

That's something that needs a lot of courage and I can't gather that much courage, like ever.  :wacko:  As I've mentioned multiple times already, my voice isn't pretty, and I don't like it when people look at me - and that's very likely what would happen. Sometimes it's difficult enough to sing along others in a choir so singing alone would be even more difficult than that.

I sing out loud when in home alone.

One doesn't have that many opportunities just to be able to sing as loud as you want without anyone hearing you... doesn't really work in apartments or dorms.

That's basically all I do when I'm home alone... So no, not in public. Unless being in a choir counts.