Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Ever meet any other Bronies in RL?

Twiliscael

I found a Pegasister at Game Stop! she was checking my stuff out when she turned to get my copy of the game I was buying I noticed her belt right away had the mane 6 on it and complimented her on it then the conversation got kind of awkward because she started talking about mlp fim panties that were at Hot Topic and my grandma was also with me that day so it made it even more awkward...

I've got a few stories:

- I've exchanged a few brohoofs on campus, both on the same day, actually. The first was walking back to my dorms, when a girl passing in the other direction yells "BROHOOF!!" to me. Day made. :D The next was a few hours later at dinner, when I saw a girl wearing a Dr. Whooves ("Trust me, I'm a  doctor") shirt. Gave her a brohoof. Day made even more. :D

- Most recently was the ticket-taker at the movie theater. I was wearing my Pinkie Pie Portal shirt, and after distractingly ripping the ticket, he turns and says "...and I'm digging the shirt there, brony." I ask him if he was, too. He was. Brohoofs exchanged. Night made. I think I even made a status about it...:P

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I've had 5 or 6 cases at work alone. :P I wear 2 Derpy braclets one on each wrist and this couplw was like omg! and I've had a lot of random brohoofs in public. It's nice to know there are a decent amount of Bronies in my town. :)

I've never met a brony directly in public, but I have converted a few friends of mine already if that counts. At the very least, they see how good the show is. One of them is indeed a full-fledged fan of the show that's for sure.

• Brohoof 1

Random encounters? I saw a brony and a pegasister picking through blind bags in a Walmart. I didn't get a chance to say anything to them before they took off. That was the only time I've ever seen a brony outside of a con or a meetup, but I guess that's Virginia for you.

• Brohoof 1

One day when in the car I saw a man walking down the street with a Pinkie Pie shirt on

And another time I made friends with a girl who I discovered liked MLP

HOLY COW I FORGOT ONE WHEN I MADE MY FIRST POST.

And this is the best one!

Okay, so it was last year at No Brand Con in Eau Claire. I dressed as the sniper from Team Fortress 2, and the artist alley at the con had multiple people selling pins with MLP characters. By the time Sunday rolled around, I had 16 pins on my vest. (13 ponies and 3 Doctor Who.)

So I walk into the con on Sunday before noon, and as I go through the lobby someone spots me and the following dialogue ensues.

Him: "You're a sniper AND a brony?"

Me: "Yeah!"

Him: "I want a hug."

I obliged. XD

• Brohoof 1

I haven't met any bronies in real life, but I did see one girl wearing a rainbow dash hat.  I wanted to say something, but by the time I noticed, she was too far ahead of me.  She eventually went into some cafe with her friend and I had somewhere else I had to be, so I never got to compliment her on her awesome hat.  Plus, I didn't want to keep following her like a stalker. 

Also, someone in one of the apartments around my university put a banner in their window saying "love and tolerate".  I never saw who did it, but I would be lying if I said I didn't get excited when I saw it happy.png .

I know there have to be more out there, but I guess most, like me, don't express it that openly.

Welp, besides at my school, I've only actually encountered one brony in the great beyond known as On a Random Street in San Fransisco.

When i was on a Band field trip to San Fran the other weekend, one of my band friends who knows that I'm a brony (despite not yet being one himself) actually noticed this dude in a crowd wearing "a t-shirt with a pony on it". So I walks up to the guy and I says, (well actually I first double check and see that he is wearing this hilariouawesome t-shirt) and I comment that he has a nice shirt; he also is wearing a kewl chain necklace thingymajigger with Twiley on it. We then le brohoof and I go on my merry way. :\

It was pretty nice, although there was no "ERMAHGERD YOU'RE A BRONY! 8D". Then again, it might have had to do with the fact that I was with my huge band group and we were in a crowd watching street performers ;)

Well I have met other Bronies in real life, but it wasnt that special since I kinda knew them before they were bronies lol.

But id love to meet others someday ^_^

Welp, besides at my school, I've only actually encountered one brony in the great beyond known as On a Random Street in San Fransisco.

YES!! I actually got excited for you biggrin.png .  I never run into bronies here. I guess I'm never in the right place at the right time though. SF is probably one of the most accepting cities in the U.S., so I thought there would be more open bronies, but maybe we're all shy. Perhaps if I went to Haight Ashbury or other hipster areas I would have more luck, unless MLP is now too mainstream.   

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

I'm not sure if I got this in the right place. Well, the title says it all. I decided I would make this topic because, I went to Disney Land and I saw 5 people with shirts, jackets and a Rainbow Dash plush. That actually really surprised me. I'm not sure why. I was going to say "So, you like MLP eh?" But, I thought rather not. That would be akward. So, if you have met/saw a brony did you talk to them, say hi, ask them questions etc.

I tend to avoid bronies if I see them, since the people that wear merch around in public are usually the kind of people I'm not too fond of.  I did see a cute girl with a Rainbow Dash bumper sticker while driving around one time though.  I probably would have said hi in that case

• Brohoof 1

I managed to meet two bronies.

One at Toys R Us, who saw me buying pony toys and started talking about the show. He said AJ is best pony. Then started talking about cosplay, conventions and some other stuff.

Another at Gamestop, who saw me buying Silent Hill Downpour. She also saw my Rainbow Dash shirt, and started talking about the toys (and Pyramid Head). 

I never get much in since my dad keeps taking over the conversation; he's not a brony either. 

I've seen several bronies in public. I always brohoof them whenever I get the chance, even if I get nagged at afterwards for fist bumping a complete stranger. 

I saw a brony IRL. It was on vacation but I was only able to catch a glimpse of him. Of course I was with my parents and I wasnt going to greet this random person so yeah xD. I didn't say anything.

It was cool though. I never see them around here though.

• Brohoof 1

I have yet to have the pleasure of meeting another Brony in real life. I wonder what it is like. :|

Nonetheless, I do hope to meet one of you sexy people one day. :3 

When I took care of this one appointment at this community college I will be coming back to in the fall after 3 years I saw this one guy wearing this Dr Whooves shirt. One of my coworkers wife sometimes comes in and alot of times she is wearing an MLP shirt and I saw a whole bunch of bronies when I went to see the Equestria Girls movie decked out in pony shirts and everything. 

Only time I ever met any bronies in real life was when I specifically went to a meetup for local bronies to go watch the premiere of Equestria Girls. After the movie a few of us went to go grab some breakfast and it was overall a very nice experience.

Apart from that, I've never had the pleasure of encountering any "in the wild", so to speak. I often wear pony shirts, both for my own enjoyment, and to try to set a beacon for any bronies to find me and hopefully make conversation, but so far it's been fruitless.

So it's kinda like SETI, but with bronies. And with similar results. :/