Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you would be your OC in equestria what would you do?

leonbrony17

Being a anti-hero, its more fun/interesting that way.

Edited by Satrox

Magic would probably make life more fun, but even with that, I wouldn't be doing much different than what I do now. Gaming, walking around, listening to music, trying to enjoy my life for what it is. I know, boring, seems being boring is ingrained into my personality.

• Brohoof 1

Probably do things involving vulpines (foxes of course), snakes, and other animals like Fluttershy. Probably try to make friends with Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash too. I would love to explore places too, even the Everfree forest.

• 3 weeks later...

Explore, study and map the world. The geography and history of Equestria interests me quite a bit so I imagine I would concentrate upon that.

Me too! I wanna know more about not only Equestria geography and history but all the world and cultures! so much to learn, study, and see!

I dont have a ponysona but I wanna be unicorn because MAGIC. so I would study magic too. need that magic to grab a glass of water! XD 

let's go to equestria just to study! xDDDD twilight will be proud

Edited by Tropico
  • Brohoof 1

Tell the stories of the many Disney Animated Films. Fluttershy did mentioned in that babysitting the CMC episode (Stare Master) that they could read fairy tales together, so I'll bet it'd be fun to share the stories from a world that reminds me a lot of this world of friendship and being true to oneself.

Hmm... I would most likely try to become good friends with Princess Celestia, seeing as how earning her respect would most likely make the other ponies follow suit. Leo believes that, deep down, this world would not accept him, but secretly and deeply wishes to be accepted.

WRRRRREAK HAAAAVOC!  You get a Pan-Cake to Face!  And YOU get a Pan-Cake to the face!....

Naaah, what I always say is that I'm the sort you want to keep magical powers from... so you put me into a magical world, I am finding magic, and finding out how best to make it go haywire! 

Barring that, I am finding a dragon, glomping on to it & just attaching myself to it like the dragonnerd I am!

• 4 weeks later...

Learn cryomancy, try to adapt my swordsmanship despite being on 4 hooves now, and try to regain my agility despite being a completely different creature... then I will make the legend of Snowflake Frostflame become a reality.

Scruffy would want to Live and Love life to the fullest,try to make friends,work,do some crime fighting,explore,have adventures,basically try to make his life more interesting lol :lol:

My OC would definitely be the pony who'd be the opposite of me(outgoing, talk with everyone, be friends with the others), enjoying the life .... I don't know... Probably find a job too. Just an average life + being happier than irl. 

I'd try and get singing somewhere. Track down Vinyl, ask her if she has any leads or contacts to get started finding gigs and band mates or something.

tbh first thing would be trying to find a place to live and job LOL  

I'd live in Ponyville, try to get a good job and trying find good friends. Maybe even the mane six if they would like me enough to be my friends

Edited by Neo_Shiron