Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does anyone hate April Fools Day?

ManaMinori

1 minute ago, dreamstream said:

But I don't prank just anyone. Only those I love. So if you have been pranked by me, then you are dear to me.

This is typically my philosophy. I actually notice that a funny gag can actually be endearing if some thought it put into it. It means that the person may know you well. It is better that way, and you usually know what you shouldn't do if you know that person well enough. For example -- anyone that puts mayo on anything of mine, they don't know me, but are quickly acquainted with what the Hulk might be like on a bad day. (exaggerating of course, but you get the idea).  

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Jeric said:

For example -- anyone that puts mayo on anything of mine, they don't know me, but are quickly acquainted with what the Hulk might be like on a bad day. (exaggerating of course, but you get the idea).  

Hahaha! Noted. I will not send you a homemade cream-filled donut gag. :sunshower:

6 minutes ago, Aaron Burr, sir. said:

It also gives me an excuse to change further emphasize my unhealthy obsession with Hamilton

Man, that makes two of us (the unhealthy obsession). I just wish I created a Hamilton profile now. 

• Brohoof 1

I like April Fools Day

Plus Rick and Morty season 3 aired today, and the amazing part about that choice is nobody knows if I'm telling the truth or not cause of April Fools Day. That's just brilliant and aggravating at the same time lol.

• Brohoof 3

7 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

I like April Fools Day

Plus Rick and Morty season 3 aired today, and the amazing part about that choice is nobody knows if I'm telling the truth or not cause of April Fools Day. That's just brilliant and aggravating at the same time lol.

While I like Rick and Morty, I'm still triggered that I have to wait until next week for more Samurai Jack. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't mind AFD. I never realize it's upon us again until someone gets me with a prank (congrats, Trixie_Lulamoon, you were the first). I used to be one of the pranksters but that was when I was younger and more insprired bratty. Now I'm just one of the endless pantheon of nameless victims. Luckily, nothing too crazy this year. Wait a minute...Rarity Forums? If this is a joke, don't tell me, I like it here! :proud:

• Brohoof 1

It's just one day dedicated to pranking, so it's definitely not something I'd waste my hate on. April Fool's Day also reminds me how not everything should be taken seriously at all times, which means I've never hated it. Just a fun day to do some shenanigans or see others do them.

To be honest though, my grandparents got married on the 1st of April so I believe they might have had some trouble with it. :wacko:

For me, it's really just a day to be extra wary on. I haven't had much happen to me on it and I haven't played any pranks on anybody. I've got a friend with some bad history with it, though. She told me that she's had a bucket of milk poured on her from a door and had glitter bombs go off in her car (twice, actually.)

I'm fairly indifferent about it. I did make one April Fool's Day Joke as a YT comment that so many right-wing snowflakes took so seriously for some reason.

The thing I don't like about April Fools are the really mean-spirited jokes that go around. Most of them aren't, but the ones that are... I hate them.

Ha! I love April Fool's day!! I always take extra time to tell jokes and play pranks on anyone all year round, but April Fools is just one day where the ultra pranks come in! ^_^

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...