What MLP youtubers do you watch?

Barpy

(edited)

I'm watching random things, but there are few creators I can think of:

BronyDE BronyDE -> News, trailers, music videos and such

Tridashie Tridashie -> Animations, mixes

StormXF3 StormXF3 -> MLP in real life videos

Foozogz Foozogz -> Covers, Mixes etc. etc. - one of my favorite music creators

WatchPony.com WatchPony.com -> "Top #" videos ~ potential further recommendations

There are tons of others, that I usually know by few or even single video, such as SFS Animation for 'Snowdrop'; WarpOut for 'Lullaby for a Princess'; Argodaemon for 'Remembrance' etc. etc..... :P 

Edited by Rikifive
Fixed Formatting...
  • Brohoof 1

As far as YouTubers I watch regularly - not many left. I used to watch quite a few, but presently the only two I watch are Silver Quill and BronyDE. In fact I just unsubscribed to one today because I made a determination that his current content is no longer in line with my tastes. 

I have a list of amazing videos that the Brony Community has made over the years and I still watch a few of them here and there. Duo Cartoonist, Warp, Polyphonic, Collaboratory(sp), Friendship is Witchcraft, ElieMonty, Forest Rain, and the Mentally Advanced series are all good for a smile when I'm wanting to be nostalgic. 

So many. 

Never watched many in the first place. I used to watch one which I don't remember (I think there was a controversy with him that was covered in this forum :huh: ), but a short while later, his over analyzing left me with a bitter taste in my mouth and left him. Right now, I watch Silver-Quill (sometimes, his humor is not my coup of tea), Watchpony, Joshcorsher (though he hasn't uploaded much pony in a while though :huh:, Oh well, I've been following him for years because of gaming in the first place :lol: ), and LittleshyFIM, also known as cinemaresins.  

Not really a lot anymore. I mean, I'm subbed to Joshscorcher and Mr. Enter, but Josh only occasionally will post an MLP review and Enter flat out doesn't do MLP reviews anymore. I am subbed to BogyleBronies, though I forget I am until they post something. 

For me, a lot of MLP channels don't really feel original to me. They mostly just try to be a pony version of other popular channels:

Analysis Community=Channel Awesome (though their constant drama sometimes leans into Leafyishere/Keemstar territory)

LittleshyFIM/Moliminous=Cinema Sins

WatchPony.com=WatchMojo.com (Yeah, seriously) 

And other than those, it's a bunch of animation channels that I don't really care to watch.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Some of these guys and girls aren't bronies anymore, but I subbed to them back when they were... so they still count... I think.

photo.jpg  PrinceWhateverer

photo.jpg  Foozogz

photo.jpg  Megaphoric

photo.jpg  Rabies Bun

photo.jpg  Joaftheloaf

photo.jpg  Belle

photo.jpg  Matt R

photo.jpg  CookieSoupMusic

photo.jpg  All Levels at Once

photo.jpg  Re:Make

photo.jpg  LittleshyFiM

photo.jpg  Terrum

photo.jpg  PonyVisation

photo.jpg  JoinedTheHerd

There is also my channel, and my friend's channels but I'm not here to advertise them.

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

Doctor Wolf, Silver Quill, and Joshscorcher.

But I subscribed to the later for his video game content first, and his MLP videos are bonus content that I enjoy out of his channel.

• Brohoof 1

Some MLP YouTuber's that I watch are:

- Silver Quill

- Dr. Wolf

- Lightning Bliss

- Golden Fox

- ToonKritic Y2K

- Watchpony.com

- TheLostNarrator

- Scribbler Productions

- DaWillstanator/Thespio

• 6 months later...

By the goddesses, I can't believe no one has spoken about Obabscribbler, TheLostNarrator, or GuitiSeranade yet. (And Wuten, but he's clop. :P) they are some pretty great fanfic readers and No Place Like Home is very interesting thus far. Suffice to say, I am impatiently waiting for episode 3.

I don’t watch as many content creators as I used to before I took a two year break from the show, and almost all of them have moved on, or don’t interest me anymore.

I do, however, watch a ton of fan reactors, like Applegeek and RarityDash. Reactors usually have much more positive things to say about the episodes or fan works they react to, so I greatly prefer them over reviewers.

• Brohoof 1

On 5/21/2017 at 6:38 AM, ChikoritaCheezits said:

Not really a lot anymore. I mean, I'm subbed to Joshscorcher and Mr. Enter, but Josh only occasionally will post an MLP review and Enter flat out doesn't do MLP reviews anymore. I am subbed to BogyleBronies, though I forget I am until they post something. 

For me, a lot of MLP channels don't really feel original to me. They mostly just try to be a pony version of other popular channels:

Analysis Community=Channel Awesome (though their constant drama sometimes leans into Leafyishere/Keemstar territory)

LittleshyFIM/Moliminous=Cinema Sins

WatchPony.com=WatchMojo.com (Yeah, seriously) 

And other than those, it's a bunch of animation channels that I don't really care to watch.

You might argue technically they are unoriginal, but what is originality anyway? If those formats have not been applied to MLP before, then that's a gap in the market. CinemaSins won't be covering a pony episode anytime soon, which is why I watch LittleshyFiM. Other than that I naturally watch a lot of the analysis community, being a member of it myself, and we aren't all Nostalgia Critic clones, though there will be some. The amount of drama can only be attributed to it being so tightly nit, with all the collabs and Skype groups and so on, which I dare say is quite unique on YouTube.

• 11 months later...

Let's see

Silverquill

FOB Equestria

Tootsie4ever

LittleshyFiM

Tridashie

Agrol Channel and ForgaLorga

Many other channels that I don't remember

And my favourite, DWK

Edited by Kevin Tang

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2017 at 5:30 AM, Jeric said:

I have a list of amazing videos that the Brony Community has made over the years and I still watch a few of them here and there. Duo Cartoonist, Warp, Polyphonic, Collaboratory(sp), Friendship is Witchcraft, ElieMonty, Forest Rain, and the Mentally Advanced series are all good for a smile when I'm wanting to be nostalgic. 

So many. 

These names brings back nostalgia for sure.

• Brohoof 1

On 5/21/2017 at 10:17 AM, cmarston1 said:

Doctor Wolf, Silver Quill, and Joshscorcher.

But I subscribed to the later for his video game content first, and his MLP videos are bonus content that I enjoy out of his channel.

So do I. In fact, I've been following him years before poneh, years as in when he used to use captions instead of his voice in his top 10s. It was about when Smash Bros Brawl was released. His pony jokes were partly responsible for me joining the herd tho :fluttershy:

I watch AgrolChannel, ForgaLorga and LittleshyFiM. I keep it to a minimum, as my subscription feed is already chaotic enough as it is.