Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do You Prefer Being Alone or Being Around Other People?

Lucky Bolt

With friends yes. With family... not too often. Though sometimes like holidays i can deal with. Atleast for now due to past reasons

But usually i like being with people than by myself. But its not like bad either just everyday doing what you do. I am used to it so its really a matter of what comes up and then i hang out with people by then.

It is the moment. I do need 2 hours for myself everyday, but then I can do anything with almost anyone. I can't be around with people who only talk about games or trucks or what they wearing. I need real conversations, about school, music, things like that. :orly:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Im not so sure, i dont like being alone because i feel lonely and depressed but when im around other People i feel uncomfortable and dont know what i should do.

I dont know, i guess i prefer being alone because than i can be sure that i dont annoy anyone. ( because i feel like i am kind of annoying, everytime i talk about something i like to people )

Edited by Lex Destrosio

i like both, but i feel happiest when part of a group. I like being the centre of attention, the beta/ 2nd in command and a matriarch figure in a group.  I have done for years, but in the last year Ive just not been able to get that friendship group again and I just feel very lost. =( 

I also enjoy being a host, but its awful when you feel you have no one to invite over or go places with. So it's just been Denz and myself for a year now. It does get quite lonely for us. 

• Brohoof 1

On 10-8-2017 at 10:43 PM, Lex Destrosio said:

Im not so sure, i dont like being alone because i feel lonely and depressed but when im around other People i feel uncomfortable and dont know what i should do.

I dont know, i guess i prefer being alone because than i can be sure that i dont annoy anyone. ( because i feel like i am kind of annoying, everytime i talk about something i like to people )

Don't worry over annoying people. If you are just yourself and go with the group, there can almost nothing go wrong. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I don't mind either, but I get more done when I'm alone so I'll say I prefer to be alone.

Being alone is my thing. I always feel like I see enough friends while I'm at school so it feels more relieving to spend my free time on my own. It's not that I wouldn't like hanging out with friends, it's just that I'm pretty much a tired and sad person who hasn't quite found the magic of socializing properly.

It really depends on the situation to be honest. I have no problem with being in a room with several people and chatting the day away with them. But it's also really nice to have some alone time and enjoy the silence.

See what i did there? :P

• Brohoof 2

I enjoy being in a crowd of strangers, where I'm not expected to interact with anyone. Even hanging with a group of friends, I tend to be the quiet one who's just there to exist. I can talk with familiar people one-to-one just fine, but if there's more than two friends, I tend to clam up. And I don't really consider that a bad thing, either. It feels like my friends and I have an unspoken understanding that I don't have the greatest people skills, but we all still enjoy being around each other nonetheless.

I'd say that while at home, living with relatives, I did tend to hide from everyone. Didn't have the best relationship with family. But now that I'm no longer living with relatives, I don't like being alone at all.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Mesme Rize said:

It really depends on the situation to be honest. I have no problem with being in a room with several people and chatting the day away with them. But it's also really nice to have some alone time and enjoy the silence.

Make a joke and turn awesome music on. You sir, are awesome. :D

1 hour ago, Mesme Rize said:

Edited by Hierok
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...

I prefer being alone but depending on the day, it does take a toll on me. 

Spoiler

• Brohoof 1

I prefer to be alone, even if it's with family. Not because I don't like being around others, I enjoy it too, especially around friends and family. But, I value my privacy and like to do things when I can focus the most with little distraction. I don't mind being around people, as my job requires it and has made it easier for me to deal with. If I had a choice however, I would like to be left alone, not totally alone, as there is a difference.

• Brohoof 1

I lean towards being alone. I get nervous around groups of people I don't know, tho I've gotten better because of my job. If it's around friends and family, I enjoy the company. 

At the end of the day, I feel exhausted after being around folks tho. 

• Brohoof 2

I spend a lot of time alone these days but it's not my preference. It's just due to work. I prefer to be with my family every day.