Boop a snoot, any snoot

Totally Nyx

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Awwww! Flutterboop is the best boop!:D

*sleepily sips coffee, sitting on the pillows in her room*

Free boops to everypony!:orly: And specific ones to those gentlecolts (and fillies, if 't be true thither are any) *boops @TigerGeekGuy @Fluttershy Friend @Mirage77 @ChB @The Cerberus @Flutter Baby <3 @CypherHoof @Sparklefan1234 @Wolfgrel @Holiday Agnaktor*

regal_luna_by_cluttercluster-d4k07tl.jpg

The human, who typeth on keyboard for me, hath a total disaster at her workplace. I guess, regal duties aren't that bad, compared to dealing with... How dost you call that? hardware and software. Especially badly made. *makes a warp, protrudes fore leg through and reasuringly boops the human*

And, no, tis not related to the recent forum hiccups fortunately :P

• Brohoof 7

12 hours ago, Wolfgrel said:

&

*nighty boops  @The Cerberus 

mlpforum4.jpg

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Boops* @The Cerberus 

Uploaded by SlayerBVC

large.png

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Awwww! Flutterboop is the best boop!:D

*sleepily sips coffee, sitting on the pillows in her room*

Free boops to everypony!:orly: And specific ones to those gentlecolts (and fillies, if 't be true thither are any) *boops @The Cerberus *

regal_luna_by_cluttercluster-d4k07tl.jpg

The human, who typeth on keyboard for me, hath a total disaster at her workplace. I guess, regal duties aren't that bad, compared to dealing with... How dost you call that? hardware and software. Especially badly made. *makes a warp, protrudes fore leg through and reasuringly boops the human*

*Boops everyone back*
cdc27b5e62ea238150a26f12b99228c2.jpg

• Brohoof 3

*boops @Alexshy (hey hey!), @The Cerberus (I head-boop my cat every morning at breakfast), @Mirage77 (I don't think Twilight appreciates the boops in that gif), and @Sparklefan1234 (did you change your profile pic recently?)*

1514996__safe_artist-colon-grim+ponka_fluttershy_atg+2017_bath_bathing_boop_bubble+bath_cute_foam_looking+at+something_natg_pony_rubber+duck_shyabetes_.png

~ Rare footage of Holiday Agnaktor taking a bath; 2014, colourised ~

"I once took a bath, it filled me with wrath"

• Brohoof 5

On 10-9-2017 at 11:27 AM, CypherHoof said:

*boops @Totally Lyra, @Mirage77 and @Holiday Agnaktor, adds a few more for @Rikifive

*quadboops @Hierok

*dings @Windchime

*boops whatever it is @Duality has

*kittenboops @The Cerberus

*doesn't boop the absent @Fluttershy Friend

*doesn't boop the sleeping @Alexshy (but leaves a coffee for them for when they wake)

Wingardium boopsiosa

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, Alexshy said:

On the whole, I find hardware and software are rarely the problem, usually it's people that are the problem (although that said, internal IT at work could find no less troublesome method of dealing with a simple driver issue than reinstalling the whole machine, losing all its customization. I am tempted to reverse out the drive encryption so that a simple backup may be made, and then re-encrypt...

*boops for @Alexshy and their human*

15 hours ago, GrimGrimoire said:

Awwww who wants a nose snuggle? You wants a nose snuggles! Everyone wants a nose snuggles!

Been wondering when I would get a chance to use this:

59b6a6bc44d43_SpikeBoops.png.bc34b0517785d263b2a306a7e5b9ed85.png

*boops @GrimGrimoire*

Just now, Hierok said:

Wingardium boopsiosa

wouldn't that be snootiosa?

Still *return boops for @Hierok*

• Brohoof 4

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

On the whole, I find hardware and software are rarely the problem, usually it's people that are the problem (although that said, internal IT at work could find no less troublesome method of dealing with a simple driver issue than reinstalling the whole machine, losing all its customization. I am tempted to reverse out the drive encryption so that a simple backup may be made, and then re-encrypt...

*boops for @Alexshy and their human*

True, except at which hour thou tryeth to incorporate something new with all the existing, working and configured stuff. Moreover, if 't be true the new device is... full of bugs as hay in autumn :orly:

And, yes, backups are a must doth.

*boops @CypherHoof, offers a cup of coffee*

black-insomnia-worlds-strongest-coffee-0

*boops @Sparklefan1234* It's dangerous to go hither alone, boops may happen! Hither, take a Fluttershy!

240?cb=20131108045518

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 5

13 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

True, except at which hour thou tryeth to incorporate something new with all the existing, working and configured stuff. Moreover, if 't be true the new device is... full of bugs as hay in autumn :orly:

'tis why I love virtualization - snapshot, try it, if it didn't work, roll it back and try again...

And, yes, backups are a must doth.

Also desirable, yes. Of my own machines, I have no less than three copies of anything important (like, you know, ponies) - One near line (usb drive, disconnected) and one offsite (usb drive, safely stored in a locker at work)

*boops @CypherHoof, offers a cup of coffee*

black-insomnia-worlds-strongest-coffee-0

Thankyou; my local costa usually tries to do that flower on my cortado, with varying levels of success depending on which barista is pulling shots :)

*coffee boops*

*boops @Sparklefan1234* It's dangerous to go hither alone, boops may happen! Hither, take a Fluttershy!

240?cb=20131108045518

Sounds like a safe bet. It is to be noted that a Fluttershy has two modes, irresistibly adorable and Scary Pony. It is best not to have any reason to encounter the latter.  Discord holds the current record for resisting a Fluttershy (given his centuries of independence of thought), but was thoroughly pwned within the span of an episode and is now obsessed... Food for thought :D

2 minutes ago, Nature Tune said:

Umm.. I-I would like t-to boop some noses...if you don't mind... boops @Totally Lyra @Twilight Witch @Fluttershy Friend @Blitz Boom @Twilight DollBye..:squee:

So, Flutterboops then? :)

*boops @Nature Tune*

• Brohoof 2

8 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

'tis why I love virtualization - snapshot, try it, if it didn't work, roll it back and try again...

Woe is her, tis device is not a PC or VM, tis an SMP100 platform piece (purely hardware with freaky firmware (a bit raw still)).

10 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

Sounds like a safe bet. It is to be noted that a Fluttershy has two modes, irresistibly adorable and Scary Pony.

Mine bet the second mode looketh like:

ee13c9f60a2a526abf92a2071fa80ca8_zpsa9pr

*returns coffee boop*

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Woe is her, tis device is not a PC or VM, tis an SMP100 platform piece (purely hardware with freaky firmware (a bit raw still)).

Physical DSP appliances? Been Cloudy for so long I forgot those existed :D

Mine bet the second mode looketh like:

Quite possibly, although I suspect any that live to tell the tale will be to obsessed with her to comment :D

*returns coffee boop*

*reboops*

• Brohoof 1

Just now, CypherHoof said:

Physical DSP appliances? Been Cloudy for so long I forgot those existed :D

If only CATV networks could operate using virtualization and cloud services only...

Speaking of which, we need to enter the dreams of every subject personally to aid, no Pony Dreams Centralized Nexus is invented yet :orly: