Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Summer Sun Celebration 2018

Jeric

PRAISE!!!

What I love in the Summer? All the life that blooms outside! All the birds, that lovely sing all the day! The vacations, that sadly will be short thanks to job, but still! All the ice creams I'll eat! Being thirsty all the time! Being unable to sleep, due to hot temperatures! Yeah! :love:

Seriously though, despite its few flaws, I love Summer! Praise the sun! :love: 

• Brohoof 2

18 hours ago, Jeric said:

What is your favorite thing about summer?

Two things and two things only: staying chilly indoors and not having to wear warm clothing.

Aside from that, when's Cloudesdale gonna bring a snowstorm?! (Winter for life! :P)

• Brohoof 2

Meh. It's been summer for over a month where I live, and I'm long past ready for it to be over.

The good news about the Summer Solstice? The days start getting shorter again. The only good news.

• Brohoof 1

Happy summer sun Celebration Everypony!

30 minutes ago, Envy said:

Meh. It's been summer for over a month where I live, and I'm long past ready for it to be over.

The good news about the Summer Solstice? The days start getting shorter again. The only good news.

Its been summer here for a while now too but I'm just glad its not raining, for once!!! hahaha

• Brohoof 1

do_you_even_praise_the_sun__by_megachaos

In all seriousness though, I much prefer the Summer Solstice to that of Winter. The dark, gloomy and oftentimes wet early nights just depresses me..

Summer is a much better time to be feeling enthusiastic and motivated, wouldn't you agree? :sunbutt:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Dark Horse said:

In all seriousness though, I much prefer the Summer Solstice to that of Winter. The dark, gloomy and oftentimes wet early nights just depresses me..

Summer is a much better time to be feeling enthusiastic and motivated, wouldn't you agree? :sunbutt:

*sighs*

I do have mine admirers likewise though :orly: Besides Winter Solstice meaneth the Hearth Warming and New Year are nigh 3e6325314cc875fc7.jpg.c30e49c377075e339166ebb7aa7d9c14.jpg

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

*sighs*

I do have mine admirers likewise though :orly: Besides Winter Solstice meaneth the Hearth Warming and New Year are nigh 3e6325314cc875fc7.jpg.c30e49c377075e339166ebb7aa7d9c14.jpg

I meant no offense to the night, of course! It's just Winter here tends to bring out the worst of the weather, so I can hardly even get to enjoy a peaceful, starry sky or full moon.. :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Dark Horse said:

I meant no offense to the night, of course! It's just Winter here tends to bring out the worst of the weather, so I can hardly even get to enjoy a peaceful, starry sky or full moon.. :rarity:

Tis sad forsooth... We definitely need to negotiate the weather pegasi to deliver you a few clear nights each winter... preferably during Full Moon days *giggles*