Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Golden Oaks Library

Twilight Sparkle

Good afternoon everypony. I have an announcement to make!

It is with great pride that I bring to you all today, the grand opening of the Golden Oaks Library!

euf4ghf.png

(psst...click the image)

The library will be the home base for an ongoing event that the ponies of Poniverse will be hosting. For this event, ponies of the library will read their favorite stories aloud to others in a show of great community fellowship.

The library used to be my cozy home, so it would bring me great pride to see this become a success. See you all there!

eFit5k4.png

• Brohoof 27

• The topic was pinned

I'm admittedly considering trying this out. More deer representation never hurts~

• Brohoof 6

An interesting idea to say the least. If anyone were to try and read my stories out loud to others, they'd be here for the next six months or so due to how long they are.

• Brohoof 3

33 minutes ago, Ganondorf8 said:

An interesting idea to say the least. If anyone were to try and read my stories out loud to others, they'd be here for the next six months or so due to how long they are.

Hey, at least you wrote more than one.

{or, y'know, that's what I infer}

I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle reading my stories aloud - But having the Library as an event place, sounds rather nice. 

*Bat-squees*

full.gif

EEEEEE-ing intensifies!  I am so excited about this latest addition to MLP Forums and can't wait to see what comes of it!  Hopefully we get some awesome fic readings in here and more folks interested in MLP fanfiction in general.  Have fun, everypony, and get to reading, writing, and recording!!! :muffins:  I'm off!!! *cue dramatic exit*

• Brohoof 7

4 hours ago, Quinch said:

Hey, at least you wrote more than one.

{or, y'know, that's what I infer}

Three actually, with each one being longer than the last though only two are connected.