Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the best thing you've ever done without trying?

smk.png

I did win an essay contest even though I didn't put too much effort on it. Especially when grammars is my greatest weakness.

• Brohoof 1

I love stumbling upon awesome YouTube videos without purposely looking for them. It doesn't happen often but it's great when it does.

Waited until the period before my literature class to write a story assignment in the style of Edgar Allan Poe.

It got voted among the four best in the class. :ticking:

EDIT: I should add that that’s not because I’m a good writer. Everyone wrote body horror except me. And it’s a high school literature class. Not exactly a crop to find cream in.

Edited by Arkadios

I write a series of humorous short stories centered around a recurring central character. I started writing them to keep my mind off other things, but they flowed so easily that they practically wrote themselves. They usually come out pretty good but I never had to expend a lot of energy on them. So I guess that would be it for me; writing my little short stories.

• 1 year later...

Apparently I did such a good job at work the other day it was enough that my manager said I was one of their best employees. :adorkable: I didn't even realize I was doing so well. I wasn't even trying. :laugh:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

My best thing? Having rescued animals for a good 5-6 years. I worked as animal rescuer and went as a sidekick at the bus and also worked in the shelter part of it. I’ll never forget this, i love animals. Always connected with them so didn’t have to put too much effort and they wanted me to stay but at one point i needed a job that would pay.

Edited by Deerie
  • Brohoof 3

I beat most of Ninja Gaiden without losing a single life. I was playing it on my 3DS while I was at a hospital. No clue how I managed to achieve that, but I have never been able to replicate it.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

Beat about 90% of a FE Fates map with just Elise! That, or the time I revised for just one thing on a paper (I was super fatigued and unmotivated) and that exact topic was the focal point of the essays...