Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

food Have you ever went to Chick-Fil-A on a Sunday?

EpicEnergy

Because if you have, you would have figured out it was closed! 

So have you ever went to Chick-Fil-A on a Sunday, or thought about going there but later on realized you couldn't?

I've done it before plenty of times, it's something I don't usually think twice about.

• Brohoof 2

I remember a few times when I wanted some Chic-Fil-A but it was a Sunday.

The one by my work is packed after 11am, so I'll take an early "lunch" to beat the crowd. :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
52 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

I have never went to a Chick-Fil-A. So there is that.

I don't even think there are any around me.

@TwilySparky I have family up north in Massachusetts, and they say there are no Chick-Fil-A anywhere near there. I guess it isn't in any of the northern states on the east coast.

Chick-Fil-A has delicious and fresh chicken sandwiches, waffle fries, and milkshakes. If you ever visit the southern states in the future, you should at least try it to see how it is.

Edited by EpicEnergy
  • Brohoof 2

I won't go to Chick-Fil-A on any day. They don't deserve my money, neither for their bigoted views nor their gross soggy food.  The last time I ever ate there was many, many years ago before it came out how bad they were.

The post above saying that they apparently don't even exist in New England is welcome news to me because that's where I'd like to move.

• Brohoof 3

• 2 years later...

I've been, but uhh... I prefer Raising Cane's, Zaxby's, Culver's or Chicken Express.

We're actually getting a Raising Cane's right next to our Chick-Fil-A, so big win. :3 

On 2018-12-04 at 10:50 PM, EpicEnergy said:

Because if you have, you would have figured out it was closed! 

So have you ever went to Chick-Fil-A on a Sunday, or thought about going there but later on realized you couldn't?

I've done it before plenty of times, it's something I don't usually think twice about.

Yeah, I have. Too bad is my favorite chain food restaurant around :dash:. Imagine the embarrassment and disappointment :mlp_icwudt:

On 2018-12-05 at 11:56 AM, Envy said:

I won't go to Chick-Fil-A on any day. They don't deserve my money, neither for their bigoted views nor their gross soggy food.  The last time I ever ate there was many, many years ago before it came out how bad they were.

The post above saying that they apparently don't even exist in New England is welcome news to me because that's where I'd like to move.

WROOOOOONG :mlp_icwudt:

960E8E6A-2E28-493A-B980-F94E970A1FAD.png

I have eaten there on a Sunday once!  I don’t know how it happened but they were open against company policy.  Just for laughs I swung by again on a future Sunday and they were of course closed.  

• 2 weeks later...

KFC is objectively better. Ive had one of their sandwhiches just cause i moved to a state that had a Chick-Fil-a. It was horribly dry. With the first bite my mouth felt like sand paper. I drink two bottled waters afterwards. 

Their name annoys me to no ends. Chick Fillet but its spelled Chick fil a...like Chick fill A. One, you dont even serve chicken fillets of any sort. Two, your trying to be quircky with the spelling of an old latin word that has more meanings than a strip of high end meat. Might as well have called your place Diamond Superman 420 dabahoilic chicken and fries.