Where Are You?

pondus30

Why? I have a friend from there. Take pride in your heritage.

Nah. There's nothing to be proud of other than somehow managing a worse debt than Greece... or having pretty good food x3

Born in Seattle, raised in New York State, just outside Rochester. Lived in Tampa, Florida for eight years and Austin, Texas for two. Currently attending university in Athens, Ohio.

New Jersey, USA, most crowded place next to New York. Also, here you can get arrested for pumping your own gas.   :dry:

They seriously need to repeal that law.

Nah. There's nothing to be proud of other than somehow managing a worse debt than Greece... or having pretty good food x3

At least you're not Kansas. They've got all the same problems you've got down in Puerto Rico, but Kansas is nowhere near as beautiful and the food is nowhere near as good - with the exception of Kansas City, of course.

I'm from Ohio in the U.S. Outside of the three major cities it's kinda boring...

After eight years of living in Tampa, I'm perfectly fine with boring.

Edited by Silvestra Spooner

They seriously need to repeal that law.

as much as i wish they would, i understand why we're not aloud to. We're the most densely populated state out of all of the USA, if we were to fuck up and cause an explosion, the lives lost would be a lot worse than anywhere else.

and knowing the idiots around here, we'd have a lot of those. America's population would see a pretty noticeable drop. Also, the reason i thought we couldn't pump our own gas, more people we need more jobs. A lot of people would be out of work if there were no one needed to pump gas.

• Brohoof 1

I'm from Texas  :smug: . It's a big state so I'll leave it to you to find out what part of Texas I'm from :orly:.

Actually my profile says I'm in Central Texas :wacko:.

Where are you from?

Im myself from Czech Republic (Moravia) and would like to meet some at least slavic people here :D maybe you can find someone from same country too :D

Not slav but Russia

Hello fellow slav

• Brohoof 2

I am from the small island viking nation, situated in the North Atlantic, called Iceland. Ísland, in my native language (Icelandic) :) 

• 3 months later...

I'm from Finland the funland. From a town that apparently resembles Chernobyl quite a lot. 

260px-Yst%C3%A4vyyskaupungit.jpg