Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread How are you feeling?

Rift enchanted

I feel really lovely dovey like I just wanna hug and cuddle and want nonstop attention and affection. Which is unlike me cause I'm not a very lovey dovey person most days. :maud:

21 minutes ago, Lucky Bat said:

I feel really lovely dovey like I just wanna hug and cuddle and want nonstop attention and affection. Which is unlike me cause I'm not a very lovey dovey person most days. :maud:

I feel that way sometimes too. Some days I just wanna hug and kiss someone nonstop.

Anyways, I'm feeling really creative, but don't know how to channel it.

I feel absolutely AMAZING. I just had my first semi-annual review at this job and they just absolutely ranged about how awesome I am. I knew I was at least a decent employee, but I had no idea they liked me so much.

Heck this one dude I thought found me annoying has apparently been giving compliments about me to my manager. I feel so good right now.

Stressed and sleepy. Need to get the stress away, and need to focus on the sleep!

Happy or sad for me tomorrow? 50/50 either way. I hate that stress!

Relieved, because I may or may not have accidentally come out to somebody I talk to on the Paladins forums when I was referring to my boyfriend as my "partner" and accidentally used the word he instead on accident... :sealed: He took it fine though.

Edited by Spider Demon