Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

There are so many that it's probably better not to list absolutely every single one of them.  :confused:

Homophobes. If you are one, you and I will not be the best of friends.

Dogs' barking. No matter how nice the dog is, the barking sound is something I really hate.

Excessive physical contact.

People who think it's fun to poke or something after you've told them not to touch.

Forced romance stuff.

Feeling asymmetrical. 

Warm weather in the autumn season.

Loud people that can't handle silence for more than ten minutes.

Lying and then denying it after you get caught.

Slow internet, obviously.

Edited by Guest

Soggy food. I absolutely despise soggy food because some of it peels off when you try to pick it up off the plate, and it just feels so moist in my hands.

• Brohoof 1

People who do stuff to purposely annoy you. Okay, if a good friend throws a fork into my drink, I'll laugh and forget about it. If someone I don't really know does that, I'll kinda just be like:

"Heyyo. Can ya not?"

• Brohoof 2

Know what really grinds my gears? The Klink pokemon evolutionary line's signature move.

Hah! ....Ow. Think I just pulled something whilst Hi-fiving myself.

No, but totes serious folks.

What really grinds my gears, is this whole Princess shtick media keeps shoving down kids throats like it means something. Princess only means your some spoiled offspring who gets their parents to do everything for them! Princess has no connotation of being graceful or kind or have any responsibility at all! No one gots to listen to a princess until they inherit the throne & become a Queen, and as we all know, rarely does monarchy work that way for women! And by continuing this deceit your basically saying any actual Queen is evil solely because of age & the power she wields! So listen up little girls! Only way to get ahead is to depend on men & others your whole life while constantly insisting to everyone around you that you're the best role model for everybuddy because your so good n' kind because of what little power you have but not all the power as that'd make you some evil ol' hag! Aging is icky, buy all the cosmetics you can! Pah, screw you Disney & Hasbro & disney knockoffs and...while Xena is totally my bae, she's guilty of it too, so screw you too Xena!

And while I'm at it! What really greases my goat is when people misuse the word Literally. Everytime it comes up in a sentence it doesn't sound right anymore because it gets abused literally everytime some chowderhead tosses it about!

.....wait... Augh!! Now I must pummel myself with my own tiny fists!!

• Brohoof 1

People who ask for advice, so I give it to them and they end up not using my advice and blaming me for their problems.

So many. I dislike using letters as numbers and numbers as letters. "Food 4 U" just as meaningful as "Food 3 W." I like how Twilight pronounced DJPon3 as D J pone three.

Funny that's how I say the name..I thought that's how it was supposed to be.

@@gamecubeguy214, because i can only do it once!!  :=: /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /)
my mom and dad just walk in whenever and always leave to door open!! i just want to watch MLP in peace damnit!

• Brohoof 1

@@gamecubeguy214, because i can only do it once!!  :=: /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /) /)my mom and dad just walk in whenever and always leave to door open!! i just want to watch MLP in peace damnit!

When that happens I RUN to my door and shut it as son as I'm able to.

People giving bronies shit when other fandoms are way worse than ours.

"Bronies are everywhere, wah!" No, Spongebob and Undertale fans are everywhere.

"Bronies like a show for little girls!" Yes, and Steven Universe fans like a show for little girls and bully little girls into suicide, shall we talk about that or what drives you to be a typical stupid hypocritical antibrony?

@

Because there is already a mega thread in existance regarding the same topic, I will be merging yours with that one.

I hate how quickly wearing headphones makes my right ear hurt. No matter what kind of headphones they are, after a few minutes the ear starts to hurt obnoxiously.

I got another pet peeve.

Classic Rock/Most 80's music. It's always gotten on my nerves, especially the classic rock songs with that endless guitar solo. :okiedokieloki:

(Some 80's music is actually good, though. I like Dead or Alive. R.I.P. Pete Burns  :( )

Edited by GamerDash2012

Right now my strongest pet peeve for a long time has to be The Pit Song that is so adamantly stuck in my head. I've tried to listen to multiple other songs to forget about it but there it still is, goddamn. There are some other methods that I've tried as well but they didn't work. What's next - hypnosis?

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah you don't need to have your trombone slide right next to my head or basically combing it while marching.... seriously I think about grabbing it sometimes if it comes that close.