Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

(edited)

Pets wearing outfits. Pets traveling in baby prams.

Get that outfit off that dog and get it out of that carriage and on it's own legs!

Edited by Biggybrony

• 1 month later...

When people say FML online. If you have the leisure time to spend online, your life probably isn't that bad. It just comes out as conceited and ungrateful. There are worse things than your pencil lead breaking. Suck it up, buttercup. 

• Brohoof 1

This song.

Believe it or not, I actually found this before it was even introduced to the "MLG" or whatever it is thing, and I loved it at the time. Now, I despise it. Thanks Internet.  :love:  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Guest

Being interrupted. I hate it so much I almost got into a few fights because of it.

Also, on Facebook, someone saying they're having a bad day, and when asked about it, they say they don't want to talk about it.

People hating on things, regardless of whether or not they've seen/played/read/whatever it.

People calling sand next to rivers beaches. They're not beaches. They're banks. Beaches are next to oceans and seas.

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't like people in comfort complaining >.<
Theese days you get so many things people in the past could only dream about (technology, education, health care, food etc.), you're living in a (to some extend) stable country with no wars or poverty and still.. you're complaining?! What the hay!?

When people interrupt me when I'm talking and try to change the topic.

YOU WILL WAIT UNTIL I HAVE FINISHED :angry:

Another thing would be overall bad manners. Like, could you maybe say please, thank you or at the very least not give me a dirty look when I walk within a 50 yard radius of you? Cuz that would be just awesome XD

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
(edited)

I've recently noticed that I hate it when someone from our family (can't be sure who though, I can't see them through my door) comes down the stairs at night, usually at around 10-11pm, just stays there and waits for a few minutes before going back upstairs. Sometimes it feels as if they're trying to listen to my suspicious doings. 

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...

its not that much of an issue for me but i do kind of find it annoying how this is an MLP forum but every single character name and the word 'alicorn' comes up as misspelled

• 3 weeks later...

When others say things like "Your grades will drop" and "You will have a hard time studying all the books" when I'm already anxious enough about going to the new school. I mean you could as well be right, but thanks for encouraging!

When people go around calling things they dislike "gay" or "autistic" without caring the slightest bit about what those words actually mean.

where and in what context do people say "autistic"? im not having a go at you im just use to it being "reatarded" well.. that's what it is in Australia

like... your friend would say "lets jump off this bridge into the water" and you would respond with "dude no! what are you retarded?!" "autistic" doesn't seem like the word of best fit :/

either way tho it is super bad and unthoughtful 

People who have characteristics of Arrogance and Elitism. I've not been in many fights before, but everyone I've ever been in involved some Jerk who thinks he can do whatever the F#©k he wants because of his status or looks.

where and in what context do people say "autistic"? im not having a go at you im just use to it being "reatarded" well.. that's what it is in Australia

like... your friend would say "lets jump off this bridge into the water" and you would respond with "dude no! what are you retarded?!" "autistic" doesn't seem like the word of best fit :/

either way tho it is super bad and unthoughtful 

I'm actually a bit surprised you've never seen people use "autistic" or "autism" in a derogatory way. From my experience, it's one of the more common insults from internet trolls, though it seems to be directed towards something more often than someone.

Wasps. Damn those things. They have no real reason to come so close to my face yet they still do it. Seems like the Finnish personal space doesn't apply to wasps.  :wat:  That's too bad.