Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your pet peeve?

Tom The Diamond

What annoys me, is when people use the phrase "pet peeves".

Which is precisely why I prefer the term "bugbear"! :D

I hate it when I'm starting to fall asleep and end up drooling.

To be (brutally) honest, it annoys me so much when I go onto Facebook or Instagram and I see people posting nothing but their 12453894 selfies in a day! 

"Oh, this is me when I just woke up!" 

"Oh, this is me going to sleep." 

"I am crying, why is the world not crying with me?" 

"Look at me looking the same like yesterday and every other day!" 

WHAT THE? Hey, I like to take a selfie, too but, you don't see me posting a million selfies of myself in a day. 

....... done ranting. 

-when people say 100% of cops are corrupt.

-as some of you might know I FREAKING HATE DRAGONFLIES.

this one is kinda odd but at restaurants when there's a candle in the middle of the table I absolutley hate it. I have no idea why it just annoys me

• Brohoof 1

Mine is:

"What are you doing?"

When obviously they can either see what I'm doing, or they supposedly know what I'm doing already, yet, they still ask.

What's worse is when they ask it all the time.  I mean seriously... WHY!?   

Edited by Miles
  • Brohoof 2

People who accuse me for being gay for defending gay people 

THIS.

This is honestly one of the most annoying things I experience regularly. I defend animal rights too, do I look like a f*cking alpaca to you?

I've already posted here I believe but that's been a while so I thought I'd give it an update.

> People telling others to just 'get over' depression.

> People who shove their beliefs in other people's faces.

> Girls who fish for compliments.

> When people ask me for the answers to homework.

> Skin peeling next to my nail.

> People talking to me while I'm listening to music.

When people say things like "First" in the comment section of videos!! I always wonder why they find this to be such of an accomplishment?! People who don't use their dang turn signal, they have one for a reason!! People that interrupt you when your telling a story and then they continue to tell you their story and then ask you in an uninterested tone to continue on with your story when they are finished talking! Drivers that don't turn right on red!! When people leave the cap off the toothpaste. When you order a salad at a restaurant and they bring it to you at the same time as your dinner. I could go on forever!! :/

EDIT: And something that annoys me more than anything! When I start a simple conversation, nothing involving MLP and someone notices my profile picture and starts this entire new conversation saying how stupid and gay I am because I watch MLP.. these people annoy me so much!!

Edited by TheDashingRainbow

-people who take my phone. It's like an invasion of my privacy. Practically. That's why I put a password on it cause I can't stand people going through my stuff.

-as of right now all that #ferguson crap. People are jumping to conclusions on the whole ordeal. Nobody can truly know exactly what went down and everyone jumping to conclusions is not helping the case. It's insane. Anytime I turn on the news all I wanna do is punch a wall.

-people who smack their gum. Just ugh.

-anyone who beats on their desk with their hands or pencils constantly.

-people that shove their religion in other people's faces. I'm an atheist. I don't need you to throw church and Jesus Christ into my face desperately trying to change my religious views. Not to say I don't respect other opinions on the matter, but I for one don't wanna hear it 24/7.

-the feel of chalk. Just no. It grosses me out.

-whenever I get a foot rub, if someone presses on a certain bone on my foot. It just hurts. And then I get really pissed cause my whole foot aches.

-when my mom calls for me. I yell "what?!" And she doesn't answer after I call out several more times.

-people putting me in the spotlight. I have severe social anxiety. I don't need to have all eyes on me. It just makes me go into full panic mode. And it's embarrassing.

• 1 month later...

People who can't get a clue that they're wrong.

Anyone that skirts around a well-thought-out argument in which they never disprove a single thing, but make some stupid assetions with no evidence to back it up.

Those who, for some reason, can't understand other people no matter what.

People who deliberately act stupid because they think it's funny.

Input lag in a video game.

People that stereotype at every opportunity.

People who see one or two instances of some crazy person in a group, and have the audacity to state that it's a majority of the group and that the normal people who associate with it should stop identifying as a part of that group.

• Brohoof 2

People who say things like "What? It's no big deal." when it clearly IS a big deal! They're just saying that to get out of being blamed or punished for whatever bad thing they did, or to get out of taking responsibility for their actions.

Edited by Samurai Equine

people who are easily offended. ie hetalia isn't racist at all just because thier all personified versions of thier country DOSNT mean thier saying everyone in that country is like that. hell they don't any even close to racist jokes.

you know at resturants how there's those candles. I hate those I always just burn them out.

I hate it when people try and invade on what you plan to do. Like how I was planning to watch some anime, but then people were asking what I was watching and tried to keep talking through it. It ruins my day.

Oh, jeeze.. I couldn't even talk about my pet oeeves without making a huge list ^_^

But some are:

- People who drink soda with cake.

- People who don't use their turn signals.

- People who take things too seriously.

Edited by Royal Samurott

People who touch my stuff. Everyday objects are ok; but i work in a lab and people use my reagents and either contaminate them or leave me none and it makes me so so angry i could just... Ugh! :P