429 users have voted

1. 1. whats your race/ethnicity

• White
    • Black
    • Latino
    • Asian
    • Middle Eastern/Jewish
    • Mixed race/ethnicity

Oh man this is gonna be a fave thread for me.

75% Scottish

25% Greek

POSSIBLY a tiny bit of English but it's not certain, however I'm pretty sure I have some Romany Gypsy blood in me. And I mean the original Romanian gypsy blood.

My great-greek-grandmother's name, Skliva, was most certainly not Greek XD

100% Bulgarian. Did you know that English is my third language?

Whaaaaaa?

...damn you make all of us look bad with your super-brain ._.

Still, that's amazing! What's your second language? Because seriously, I always thought you were Canadian.

Half Hokkien Chinese, half Tamil Indian, all Malaysian.

I live the best of both worlds Posted Image

Wow, I know a guy who's all Chinese living in Burma. That's a fun mix you got there :3

Everyone in the world is a hybrid if you are in america ._.

But do they run well enough for the end-of-year sales?

German

Arab (Saudi)

Jew

I'm from the US

That is the most insane trivectum genetic cocktail I have ever heard. AWESOME.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mi'kmaq_people

It's just a section of Aboriginal people from the East coast of Canada.

OOH! It's been YEARS since I last heard that name. Very cool, I always wondered more about the aboriginals of Canada.

I love this thread, it's so fascinating.

I'm something of a xenophile (that is, in the original Greek sense), meaning I love and am fascinated by those of other nationalities.

Edited by FinalGamer

Whaaaaaa?

...damn you make all of us look bad with your super-brain ._.

Still, that's amazing! What's your second language? Because seriously, I always thought you were Canadian.

I am Canadian, seeing as I have a Canadian passport and citizenship. But my family is fully Bulgarian.

My first and second languages are Bulgarian and German, in that order. I learned English at the age of 7, when my family moved to Toronto.

I am Canadian, seeing as I have a Canadian passport and citizenship. But my family is fully Bulgarian.

My first and second languages are Bulgarian and German, in that order. I learned English at the age of 7, when my family moved to Toronto.

Wow, I WAS kinda right :D

German too? How did you start learning that?

Wow, I WAS kinda right :D

German too? How did you start learning that?

Lived in Switzerland for 5 years. I was born in Canada, then my family quickly moved to America then Switzerland. I didn't learn English during my first stay in North America, and picked up German in Switzerland. I continued taking German classes diligently every Saturday since we moved to Canada until last year, when I finally earned by DSDII diploma. This is roughly equivalent to passing a fourth-year course on the language.

• Brohoof 1

Lived in Switzerland for 5 years. I was born in Canada, then my family quickly moved to America then Switzerland. I didn't learn English during my first stay in North America, and picked up German in Switzerland. I continued taking German classes diligently every Saturday since we moved to Canada until last year, when I finally earned by DSDII diploma. This is roughly equivalent to passing a fourth-year course on the language.

You're...so...c-cultured.

*fanboy eyes*

• Brohoof 1

African-American / Native-American (Cherokee)

I have no idea about percentages, and there is probably some other stuff floating around.

Edited by HAL 9000

• 2 weeks later...

100% Chinese (Shanghai)

And yes, before anypony asks. I do eat rice for breakfast.

I never knew there were bronies in China, given that the great firewall blocks almost half the internets. How How did you come across MLP?

Wow, I know a guy who's all Chinese living in Burma. That's a fun mix you got there :3

It is :). I look more Indian so basically I scare the crap out of people when I speak Chinese!

Edited by St. Pinkie

On my biological fathers side I have Czech, and German. From my mothers side I have Chyanne River Sioux (A little over 20%, mom is a little over 40%), French, Italian, and some more German. But when you look at me, I look white. My Native American family is dark as hell though haha.

I'm from an island called Caspiar. It's a very small island in the Caspian sea. It sunk.

(brohoof to whoever gets the reference ;) )

I'm actually Sicilian/Italian though!

Caucasian. Primarily Irish, but with plenty of German and Scottish thrown in, at least in terms of background. Culturally of course I'm an American.

Supposedly there's some Native American mixed in there, Cherokee, but I can't ever see it.