Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Biggest Personality Fault.

Loriem

(edited)

Hm, depending on what you call a personality fault and what you don't. Regardless I have a whole lot of them I think..

-Lets see, first of all I'm a kinda big pushover, I guess a bit of a people pleaser to, I don't really want to do anything to anger anyone, unless I'm angry myself, then I'm not so much a pushover :P.

- I guess if we're counting shyness in here I'm pretty shy, of course once I warm up to people thats totally untrue :P. for the most part.

- I'm not really the most trusting person, i'm not sure if thats a flaw though. Or if that even counts as a part of personality or not :P.

- I'm also easily angered at the same time, I have a temper, yet I'm a pushover.. Makes sense right? It all depends on how I'm feeling I guess.

- I have like almost 0 self esteem and no confidence really either. Well I guess I have some, but not very much, better then I had  before but still.

- I can be quite sarcastic.. Almost to often actually, I think some people get annoyed by to much of my sarcasm. Still I don't do to much sarcasm here, it gets confusing most of the time :P.

Thats all I can think of for now. However theres plenty more I probably could think of. Maybe I'll list them later when they come to mind in an edit. :P

I can't really decide on a biggest one though.. I'll leave that up to you to pick I guess.. Since I can't really pick.

Edited by Zygen
  • Brohoof 1

My personality fault is talking too much. I ramble a lot, be too random, but I make it up for intelligence, creativity, and not being too fussy with crowds.

• Brohoof 1

I love ranting about things I'm into, and I can be very nerdy, and that usually puts people out of the mood to have a chat with me.

I'm highly unsociable in real life, mostly because of how I was treated at school when I was a kid. I hate tlaking to more than one person at a time, and I'm horrible at making speeches to my peers because they...don't exactly have the same mindset as I do.

I should be a lot more confident, and because of my elementary school years where all my ideas remained unheard, and even in my family, I usually hate being a team player. I'd rather have just myself to be responsible for.

I tend to aim for perfection in a lot of things, and the more time goes by, the more I'm starting to see the downs of it.

Sometimes I expect a lot more from myself than I should (I expect myself to be able to write perfect tests with the least amount of effort possible, and sometimes it works)

I am highly intimidated by rank, and in general can be really shy if I go some place new with a bunch of people I don't know. Sure, it doesn't seem like that here, but this is online, and I am not saying words to y'all's faces. Although I have taken steps to get over my shyness and can generally get along with people fairly quickly and even joke around a bit (though it's still obvious that I'm shy.)

I also don't function well on not enough sleep. And I like to stay up late. This is a problem for the last two weeks, heh...

A general lack of self confidence and awkwardness too. And I worry about things constantly. Neurotic. Also, I get my mind set on one thing, that's all I care about; I can't focus on anything else. "OMG, this song! I need you to listen to it RIGHT NOW and tell me what you think, guys!"

• Brohoof 1

My biggest personality fault has got to be my shyness, I know for a fact I am the shyest person in my year group. I had to do a speaking and listening assessment recently (where I stand up in front of the class and give a speech) and I could literally feel myself shaking uncontrollably, bearing in mind I was up in-front of a group of people I had known for the past 4 years and I felt like I was auditioning for one of those televised singing competitions. My shyness is the sole reason I've never asked a girl out.

And I get picked on for this. I get picked on for being quiet, which in turn makes me more quiet. I'll even avoid asking questions in class because of this. Oh, how I love the human race, such a kind and tolerant species we are.

• 10 months later...

That I think of boring.. so I just push all my friends away from me so I can't bore them. 

If I fail at something could be playing a game or making something I beat myself up kind of badly for it.. because I feel I have failed everyone around me.  

Nothing original - laziness. Something that stands in a way of every ambition I have in my life. It often puts me in difficult situations yet I still did not find a way to get rid of it. I would be a better man without this trait...

• Brohoof 1

I have terrible OCD and I worry too much about everything.

Also, I can't control my temper at all :/

too much self-confident, i usually don't fear stuff and thus i get hurt, if i see someone in danger i just launc myself without thinking, i don't give a damn at problems and i just smile over them, i am a bit bipolar and sometimes i get angry for nothing, my mood swing like alternate current.. uhm i think that's pretty much it.. also i am annoing as hell, and not much a funny guy even if i try

Probably that I'm shy at times, I hardly know why I'm shy but it's probably the biggest one. I also just worry a lot about everything and sometimes I loose my temper but that's very, very rare I do not have problems with my temper it's just bottled up anger at times.

At times I can also be a bit of a pushover but not anymore, it used to be a problem though.

My idealistic view on life. I'm very, VERY open to other people. That sounds good on paper, but the problem is that as a result, I'm incredibly gullible and tend to fall for anything that's presented seriously. Added with that point, my idealism makes me accept and forgive people for just about anything really easy. I'd probably forgive my parents' hypothetical murder if you gave me a week or so.  Not to mention, It makes me not really scared of much, so I'll step into just about any situation if I think it's right without really considering how much it'd hurt me. I'm pretty sure I'm the guy who'd take a beating to protect some stranger I don't know.

So yeah, idealism. Not good with as much of it I have.

I'm quiet, I stutter a lot, and because of my ADHD I can be really annoying, I hate those parts about me a lot if I am called in class I screw up on saying or even starting a sentence. I am told I never talk and thats true only time I talk a lot is when I am playing video game but then there is no one around me while I am talking and I get look at strangely when my parents are around. If I am talking online people say I am an outgoing guy but once you see me in real life bam I am noting awesome or outgoing

I admit, I've got several flaws; but overall, impatience is my big one. I have a really hard time waiting for things, whether I'm waiting for something to start or for something to end. I try my best to control it, though, especially when I'm around others, but I sometimes make people frustrated due to me being impatient.

laziness, paranoia, anxiety, impatience, jealousy, anger issues, over reacting too often, over sensitivity, immaturity, being extremely judgmental. just to name a few

Edited by Night Song