Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the coolest place you have ever visited?

Hollow Wind

The Ohio Caverns. There was another cave system place I went to, but the Ohio Caverns were much cooler because we were given a history on it, and it was very interesting.

(edited)

I don't know about any cool places per se but I know places I thought were nice/beautiful. Cape Town South Africa was pretty nice with it's colourful buildings and Table Mountain. I also enjoyed my time in Hong Kong because of all the tall buildings.

cape-town.jpg

top10-hotels-hongkong.jpg

Edited by Battenberg

Macau with my friends, gambling away my kids trust fund.

• 3 weeks later...

London, England. It was spectacular. I loved every second of it. Experiencing everything that I possibly could in my short visit there. I want to go back so bad! 

• Brohoof 1

London cos there so many going ons, great buildings, museums, shops and parks. It like Disneyland to some people include me. Old Trafford, Manchester is also cool place, it's Stadium of Manchester United it awesome when I was there.

Hard to say.... maybe one of the ski resorts I've visited? I guess if most people are going with cities I'd go with San Fran :wacko: . The Golden Gate Bridge is yuuuuuuuge up close, also Chinatown is like a whole 'nother country :wacko: .

(edited)

Brink of fall, a place within higher realms of vibration, outside artificial boundaries of human perception. Where autumn is forever, and life resonates with the harmony that is a loving creation.

Today I'm but an abomination of overlapping genetic traces, from various intergalactic species, which not only are my creators, but also the cause of my incessant inner struggle.

I woke up crying, as this splitting pain of counteractive mind-patterns ripped me apart, stronger than ever before. An overwhelming deception, taking over.

Ever since, I changed. My person died. Which gave off insight on the reason behind the oblivion befalling humankind, and said generational damage of abuse.

As today, I see only damage. Chromosomal entropy within the human genome, turning life forms up-side down. Subconscious recall, manifest of androgynous origin, rending sexuality within confounded beings asunder. An act of conflicted mind, thinking itself wiser than nature. Among all other symptoms most people is afraid to look at in our current chimerical world.

This spiritual existence outside time, brink of fall, is the peak of my overarching lineage and the home of my over-soul, which englobes those subsequent incarnations, including the racial subdivisions within the conflict surrounding our solar system. Among other various star houses, also involved in the abuse of genetic engineering on earth during atlantean times and earlier periods.

Most of this was experienced through astral projection, experience outside the body. And cannot be accessed through our current perceptual gate of time-space, given further genetic manipulation to hinder our perception of what IS reality.

Edited by They call me Loyalty
Grammar error