Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the coolest place you have ever visited?

Hollow Wind

So, what is the coolest or funnest place you have traveled to? What made it fun? My favorite trip was going to Chicago. I went there on a school trip and hung out with my best friends all day. I even faced my fear of heights in the Willis Tower.

So, what was your favorite place to go?

• Brohoof 1

So far, MetaCon. Next year, BronyCon! I hope it will be the best sight I will ever see ever because it will be ever so epic! It WILL be lifechanging!

I haven't really seen any interesting or cool sites. Probably the neatest would be when I went to the Louisiana State Capitol building on a school trip. It was pretty cool seeing all the government-y stuff.

Cancun, no doubt. I was about sixteenish at the time, and got to stay at an all-inclusive resort, lounging on the beach, swam with a couple of dolphins, took a tour of the Mayan ruins of Chichen Itza, ate at multiple completely-free all-you-can-eat buffets, got propositioned by a woman, and lounged on the fine sandy beaches as the warm waters of the Caribbean came rolling in.

It was luxurious and easily the best vacation I've been on to date.

(And no, I did not take the woman up on her offer)

I didn't go on many trips so for now my best trip was in old Quebec because, can you imagine how cool it is to see a tree with a cannon ball in the trunk!?  That's so amazing!  I'll go live there for Cegep in one year or so anyway.  I love everything about old Quebec and to know Europe cities are WAY older than that makes me want to go in Europe so bad!  You Europeans are so lucky ohmy.png  

One of my cousins moved to Jerusalem, so I was able to visit her a few years ago.  That was probably the coolest trip I've taken.  For such a small country, Israel has a lot to offer and I really enjoyed my time there.  I thought I would like it and that it would be interesting to visit, but it was so much better than I expected.  Politics aside, Israel's a pretty nice country and I wouldn't mind going back one day.

The second coolest trip I've taken was to Barbados when I was younger.  I met up with family, did a lot of lounging on the beach, and got to see where my mom lived at one point.

I would have to say the most beautiful place I have gone to is Niagara Falls. Both sides are amazingly beautiful but I must say the Canadian side is better because the people are so nice and the country is so clean and well maintained. This year in August I'm going to the Grand Canyon Skybridge so I will have another awesome place to wipe off my Bucket List. Lastly in November I will be going to Blizzcon I am extremely excited as this is going to be my first convention. I feel it will be a bit overwhelming at first but Blizzard always throws the best Cons!

(edited)

Probably had to be a super market with a cart that children can go into. and you can control wheels from the inside! It was when i was about 6 or 7 years old. when i became 9, I was too big to even fit sad.png .

Edited by lvivtotoro
  • Brohoof 1

That one.

img0710zm.th.jpg

Altai - two days before that photo was relly bad weather, so that morning then I got out my tent I was astonished, and waked up my friends, after that day good weather was with us for all time we spend in Altai.

I love sights, so here some more places I really loved -

1. New York - Empire State Building.

2. Prague - Saint Vitus Cathedral.

3. Nizhny Novgorod - Kremlin.

I have to say that, over the years, I am very hard to impress. But if I go for the feeling... I would say that it was Disneyworld, Orlando when I was 7. First and only trip to the US yet.

Then I was in Havana one time. Pretty nice town. I like all those old architecture and cuban mentality is very kind and easy-going.

I really loved going to New York City because it is just so big and their really is a lot to do. I love big cities and I have also been too. D.C., San Fransisco, Atlanta, and Austin. Trip to D.C. was fun because it was a school trip and I got to hang out with my best friends the whole time.

For a scout trip, I went to New Jersey's famous 'Battleship' site (where a retired naval ship has been docked for years, and turned into a museum) and stayed there for the weekend. It was really interesting sleeping in the barracks and going through the whole ship.

Honorable mentions:

• Baltimore's National Aquarium
  • New York City

(edited)

I've been to a Hindu Temple in Bali, Indonesia. They made you wear a yellow band to respect the Hindu traditions in the island.

I've also visited the Great Wall of China in Beijing. It was two hours from the housing complex I resided in Beijing

I've also seen the Pacific Ocean with my own eyes during my time in Melbourne.

Riding on Amsterdam's trolley service and going to and from the city by train was also very nice.

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 1

Kauai, Hawaii was one of the best places I have been to. The people are friendly. the swimming is great because of the water, and the overall place is just very peaceful. Ensenada, Mexico is another great place. There are lots of good places to eat, cool tourists destinations, people are cool, and there are lots of things to do.

I've been to a few cool places besides New York, and well I've been to Virginia while I was on vacation and I really did enjoy it. Maybe I'll go back there this summer.

Well... _________ was so high up that is was nice and cool there.  That's what you mean right?  Sweater and jacket wearing cool?

No?

Oh.

Anyway, _________ was cold, so it was a nice change from the heat down here.  And it wasn't too boring either.  I got to go to a Bee Farm, a few gardens, some plantations, some shops, a little maze, a neat - although cheap - hotel, a...a

That can't be all I did.  It can't be that boring.

But it was fun.  Mostly because I got to go on my first trip away from home without a family member.  And it was for two days as well.

I won't tell where it is.  All I'll say is that the key word to finding out where is: Strawberries.

My room. It's a really cool place. I have everything there: A computer, a TV, a Xbox 360, games and posters :V

In all seriousness, it have to be Torino. Lovely place

• Brohoof 2

Probably either Maui, Southern California, or France.  

Maui was pretty much as beautiful as you'd think.  It's almost like going to a foreign country, what with the long plane ride and totally different atmosphere.  Then you see a K-Mart on the way to the hotel, and it's like, "Oh yeah.  This is still America."  Beautiful hotel, amazing beaches, and a gorgeous national park that we visited.

SoCal- my brother and his wife and kid live in Irvine, so we went there for Thanksgiving, and yeah- did the whole touristy thing.  Did a star tour with the Hollywood sign, walk of fame, celebrity houses, etc.  Also spent a day at San Diego and a day at Disneyland.  Probably not so impressive for Bronies who live in the area, but hey, I'm from New Jersey.  :P

I also spent a week in France when I was in high school, and saw all the sites- the Louvre, Notre dame, the Eiffel Tower, some old castles, etc.  had a great time if not for the fact that I almost *lost* the school group I came there with.

Well, the coolest city I've been to is Bruges in Belgium. It's an amazing place and I want to go again.

But the coolest place I've ever been to has to be the Harry Potter studio tour in London! It. Was. AWESOME!

• Brohoof 1

The most fun place I've visited was Disney World in Florida. I was around 13-14 at the time, and I just loved it! We went during the school year, so there were no crowds and the weather was perfect (It was still really warm, but it was overcast so the sun wasn't beating down on us). I think the longest wait for any ride was 20 minutes, and that was very few and far between. 

We went to all of the different parks and saw all the main attractions. It was pretty incredible ^^

The COOLest place, though, is Niagara falls. It's such a powerful place to be by, especially when you take the boats right up to the falls and feel the power of the water crashing down near you. 

I was lucky enough to be selected to go to Hawaii for a field trip in my JROTC class.

Though the plane right was the worst part of the trip (14 hour nonstop from CT) the rest of the trip was awesome.

I would always love to travel back there again, but who wouldn't?

My favorite place I ever went to was Bermuda!  It actually happened a couple months ago.  It was my brother's birthday and we were told that we were going to brunch.  Turns out... they surprised us with a cruise!  It was the best week of my life!

I have travelled a lot around Europe and the coolest place I've been to is without a doubt Germany, I saw so many cool German cars that I was in heaven and the Autobahn.. It was so amazing. The people were friendly, the landscape was beautiful and with the Alps in the background it was amazing. I drove across Germany, didn't stop much.. But who cares, the road was so amazing.. Germany is truly the car enthusiasts safe haven. The Autobahn is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and I mean the whole thing, it were some thousunds of kilometers and I loved every millisecond of it. It even inspired me to learn the German language, so even though I have gotten rusty in German I still learned the language because of the Autobahn. I'm very inspired by the Germans, their love for perfection and cars has really inspired me to try to achieve high goals in my life.

One of my dreams is driving a BMW M6 on the Autobahn, I learned German only for that one reason.. I just want to be able to explain to the cops that I forgot to slow down. So the coolest place I have ever visited, the German Autobahn, thank you Germany for making it.

• Brohoof 1