Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

McDonald's or Burger King?

Akemi Homura

Which do you prefer, McDonald's or Burger King?  

155 users have voted

1. 1. McDonald's or Burger King?

• McDonald's
    • Burger King

As an ex-mcdonalds kitchen crew trainer: neither. Im not even a health nut and I am concerned about how unhealthy the food is. I used to like McDonalds, but now, I'd rather just fire up the barbecue or go to a proper restaurant.

MacDonald's simply because there is no Burger King in Greece. :P

Although I haven't eaten there in a while. We prefer souvlaki (or pita gyros) here than hamburgers.

Definitely Burger King. After being forced to watch "Supersize Me" three times in middle school, I have not wanted to go anywhere near a McDonald's. I know Burger King isn't much better but whatever. They don't have such a sick documentary

Oh, and also because McDonald's food all tastes the same... OIL. That's all it is.

Boston Market is my favorite fast food. Slightly fancier, healthier, and delicious. :P

I say maccy d's is better of the two. I just love how salty and unhealthy the chips are... NOM!

But i like schwartz brothers there burgers are so good and has so much filling! *Drools* but most of the salda and stuff goes down my front :'(

Trick question, Wendy's.

Healthier, tastier food in a better atmosphere. Not to mention bigger portions. If I'm going for fast food, Wendy's it is.

I just tried Five guys.... Its flipping amazing but nothing I would go often... it cost about 30 bucks to feed everyone :(... when we normally spend less than 20 per trip D:

Oh ma gawd, Five Guys Burgers and Fries is the best burger I've ever tasted. Mmmmm. And they give out free peanuts <3

MOST DEFIANTLY McDonalds. Not only is it SO much cleaner ( at least where I live) but it the menu is just so much better. Not to mention that BK seems to be a cheaper, lower quality version of McDonlads. (if thats possible.)

Trick question, Wendy's.

Healthier, tastier food in a better atmosphere. Not to mention bigger portions. If I'm going for fast food, Wendy's it is.

Oh ma gawd, Five Guys Burgers and Fries is the best burger I've ever tasted. Mmmmm. And they give out free peanuts <3

Not fair, if I could go out of the Burger King/McDonalds boundary I would have. To avoid hate, im not gonna say Chick Fil-a

Is there any pony toys, cause I'll definitely choose McDonald's if so. Ehh, there both good. Taco bell at least has Mountain Dew. No restraunt has Mountain Dew code red. What were we talking about. Ok, I just had a Pinkie Pie moment. I really dont know anymore

I prefer McDonald's. I know that Burger King's burgers are flame broiled, and supposed to taste like that, but to me, they taste like they're burnt, even though they're not. Want the taste of food blackened to a crisp without eating charcoal? There ya go.

Well nobody has even mentioned Wendy's yet. :D So they are my favorite!!!!

Yes, compared to McDonald's I definitely prefer Wendy's. I think it's probably my favorite burger fast food place. The nuggets are amazing. McDonald's nuggets are nasteh. Edited by Clover Heart

If it has to be between those two, I would choose burger king for the taste but McDonald's for convenience and price. However, Five Guys is my favorite burger place.

|--(0)--|

techno915

Edited by techno915