Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Scrunch Pony?

DubWolf

So this is something I do in my free time when I'm bored: I'll just type "scrunchy face mlp" and chuckle at the ponies' faces as they scrunch their little mouths into their face. Who would you say is your favorite pony with a scrunch face?

mlfw2732-132882592400.png

I'm not sure if this is a good idea (the posting of images), but I like this one; she looks pretty devious...too devious.

Edited by Wingin'Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

Personally, my favorite scrunchy face would probably be:

85254-derpy_hooves-ditzy_doo-scrunchy-sc

Derpy Hooves. 

It just looks natural on her. Plus, she looks pretty adorable with that face.

• Brohoof 6

Completely%2525252520Honest.gif?13207210

uh...he-LOOO??? remember AJ? she was almost permanently scrunchy due to  :umad: but anyway, yeah. i like her scrunchy. couldn't find a scrunchy of fluttershy, so Apple jack had to do.

scruncy_face_rarity_and_applejack_by_cra

Tag: You are now scrunched. Take that!!!!!!  :wacko:     

I think this picture is awesome, and it proves the true meaning of playing tag. No it does not, but okay!                            

So there you have it folks, when Rarity and Apple Jack play tag, there is some scrunch involved. Now that we have that out of the way, I am going to go look at more pictures.  :derp:

I love all Scrunch Ponies! :) Especially Derpy.

But it is quite a tie between Derpy Hooves and AppleJack. My favorite APpleJack scrunch face?

What are YOU laughing at?

applejack%20lie.gif

Choco' milk.

• Brohoof 2

I'd have to say Sweetie Belle.

sweetie_belle__scrunch_face_by_dantondam

How can you NOT d'awwww at this?! Anyway, Sweetie Belle is best scrunchy pony. Yayyyy Sweetie Belle.

• Brohoof 2

Those who have known me for any length of time know that I think Twilight is the cutest, smartest, all around best pony.

But I have to give this one to Applejack. I don't know what it could be that makes her scrunch more adorable or hilarious to me, but it is. Maybe it has something to do with her color scheme, because I don't really care for her scrunch face when she was discolored under Discord's influence.

• Brohoof 2

Applejack still takes the trophy for me. Her scrunch face is one that I remember the most fondly out of all the pony scrunch faces. Just look at her. It's really cute to see that very tough cowgirl look so innocent. :D

tumblr_m3zbex1VTV1rtdiu5o1_r1_500.jpg

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hahah, I forgot about this scrunchy face:

331lvua.png

It is from MrPoniator's YouTube video "Scrunch Off", where Lyra tries to scrunch battle with Bon Bon...but ends up with a book in her mouth lol.

Edited by Wingin'Wolf

• 1 year later...

Obviously it has to be Derpy.

242326__safe_derpy-hooves_scrunchy-face_

medium.png

562494__safe_solo_animated_derpy%2Bhoove

When you combine her derped eyes with that face, it kicks the scrunch into overdrive, which causes her to transcend regular scrunch and become ultrascrunchy  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 2

Derpy has the best scrunch face :>

Edited by Guest

• 11 months later...

Do OCs count? Because a certain red pegasus comes to mind...~ That means you~, Cinnamon Pop D:

As for ponies in the show, Twilight's scrunchy face is probably my favourite; it feels so powerful and expressive, I don't know. :wacko:

291329__safe_twilight-sparkle_animated_s

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...