Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions of Fluffle Puff

Slice0Pie

It's just simply amazing how OCs like Fluffle Puff, Snowdrop, Milky Way (A.K.A Milkmare) just become well-known OCs among the entire fandom.

Well if you mass produce a bunch of artwork and/or stories of a certain character (regardless of the quality), eventually it will gain some attention.

Like Aryanne, for example.

For me, she has less personality than than a fruitroll and is essentially over-portrayed as a goof.

I know right? She is so... bland.

• Brohoof 2

I don't like Fluffle Puff as much than what I used to in the past three or four months.

I suppose my main problem with Fluffle Puff is that the series mocks every fancharacter trope as much as they can find. I'll admit, fancharacters are very hard to create thanks to the fact that they're not really original, but since I've been making a lot since at a young age, it makes me roll my eyes to see a character taking the pessimistic path and deconstruct every fancharacter trope. Contrary to popular belief, fancharacters aren't all that bad and even have the potential to be improved, no matter what fandom they're in. Why some people like this little pink runt is way beyond me.

She's the most amazing, cute, fluffy, super mega ultra mountain of doom yay pony on a tectonic continental astronomical gastronomical fantastinomical scale like even better than that.

Whew. :yay:

EDIT: I may have exagerated just a tiny bit...

Edited by Midnight Frost

In all honesty I am not a big fan of the character. I don't have anything against her, but I fail to see why she is so popular. For me, she has less personality than than a fruitroll and is essentially over-portrayed as a goof.

As I said I don't hate her and I do find her cute, but cute alone doesn't do it for me.

i dont hate her either but personally i think she should glued to a pole, held over a BBQ fire and then eaten like a marshmallow.

oh... and "glued to a pole" was a censored version.

• Brohoof 1

I liek her cauz she haz tacos.

img-3307613-1-7206091184b4b8607537b4176d

Seriously though, she's so cute and fluffy and is a likeable ditzy goof like Sonata Dusk. Though I don't like how her comics are recently only focusing on her relationship with Chrysalis and it kind of ruins it and makes her a bit more Brad Flash Sentry.

Edited by Sonata Dusk

Of yes!

Fluffle Puff makes me happy every single time I see her.

*touches fluff* X3

Everything about her makes her the perfect OC!

She really needs to be canon.

Like, I would scream if she was ever canon.

2i04xaa.gif28a7rsx.gif

Fluffle Puff is my s***! No, seriously. I love her and I don't know why. I found the videos by accident one day and I was hooked. I'm also sometimes easily amused and take things like it at face value. Plus, teh way Chyrssi gives no bucks much of the time...XD My only minor complaint? The videos need more Rarity. XD

• 1 year later...