167 users have voted

1. 1. Who of the Mane Six has the best songs/voice

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbowdash
    • Applejack

If you would have asked me before I heard the Smile Song, I would have said Rarity, and if you would have asked me before BBBFF came out, I would have said Pinkie Pie, but lately I like them all equally because I liked all their little parts in the Crystal fair song. :D

Also, other: Cadance and the Flim Flam Bros. ;)

pinkie may be the best pony, but rarity without a doubt has the best singing voice, art of the dress and becoming popular were great along with her parts in group songs

I love Fluttershy's voice because it sounds like Madeline from this show I used to watch (which of course makes sense because they're voiced by the same people) it reminds me of childhood and it makes me so relaxed!

• 1 month later...

So who do you guys think has the best singing voice, or just best songs in general? For me its pretty obviously going to be Rarity. She has a great singing voice and Kazumi Evans is a great match for Tabitha St. Gemain. But i also really like Pinkie Pie's Smile Song too.

BTW, i don't think Applejack really has any singing yet, does she? Unless you count her bit in At The Gala.

There was already a thread about which pony was your favourite/best singer, so I merged the two together. Please use the search function next time in order to avoid making duplicate threads. :)

You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.

It was very hard to choose, but Pinkie has a song that will always be one of my favorites: Her Smile Song. However, I would have chosen Rarity along with her, as she makes pretty good songs as well!

Rarity makes songs I like, such as the Art of the Dress, Becoming Popular, and her other songs. I would love to see Applejack sing, because we only saw her singing for a bit in Winter Wrap Up. And I loved Rainbow Dash's solo in the Gala Song. Hopefully we'll see more of her, too!

Well I really like alot of the mane 6's voices for singing. I mean fluttershy has some really really adorable songs and is really a good singer to! However I always say fluttershy for alot of these questions... So then theres pinkie. I really like All of her songs but a few of her songs aren't the greatest. But she does have the most. Apple jack doesn't really sing much shes ok. And Rainbow dash is pretty awesome except she doesn't sing a whole lot either. Rarity is pretty good but....

I don't know why but I really really like twilights singing. I don't know what it is she just has an awesome voice for somereason. No idea whats it about her voice but I really like her singing. I hope she gets a couple songs thrown into S3 she sings! I love her voice so much!

The first time in a really long time I haven't answered a question about the mane 6 with fluttershy. :D I'm not crazy about fluttershy as much as you think! Hehehe.... Ok maybe a little!

But really I love twilights voice! So beautiful!

Rarity has, hands down, the best singing voice of the Mane 6!! Yes, Pinkie Pie sings a lot more than she does, but Rarity's singing voice is just so mature and refined sounding that whenever she does sing she sounds absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!! Speaking of refined, she and Octavia should totally do a duet! Oh sweet Celestia, that'd be so amazing!!! :D

Posted Image

Applejack needs a song, period. She has the least votes so far...I have a feeling that people are voting for their favorite characters instead of for their honest favorite singers.

My favorite singers would be Sweetie Belle and Twilight, they were so good in their lines.