1. 1. Who of the Mane Six has the best songs/voice

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbowdash
    • Applejack

(edited)

I'm going to have to go with Rarity too, though I can't put my finger on a single song, I just love her voice, it just rings well

Edited by Drewophobic

it would have to be Pinkie Pie even tho its done by a different voice actor so it some what cheating. Rairitys is a close 2nd but Smile Smile Smile damnit

Here's my list.

6. Applejack - Didn't have enough songs to really hear, but the songs she did sing were pretty good, like at the gala. But other then that, no, not really a top-notch singer.

5. Rainbow Dash - Hate to put best pony on the list down like this, but she didn't have enough songs to stand out. The Junior Speeder's Chant technically wasn't a song, and Fluttershy did most of the pet song. But the Pet song WAS amazing, I have to tell you. If we had more songs with RD like that, she would be higher.

4. Twilight - Twilight is an amazing singer, the only problem is that she has few songs. Her voice for singing was spectacular, and brings out beauty, just like Rarity. Only problem is that she doesn't have enough songs, again.

3. Fluttershy - Fluttershy's songs are soothing, relaxing, and gentle. They bring out beauty in her voice, and in music. Who thought the most shyest pony would be a splendid singer?

2. Pinkie Pie - Pinkie has the most songs, and most of them are very catchy too. They are filled with fun, laughter, and everything friendship is about. Her singing is spectacular. The only problem is that her voice could be a bit more well-done.

1. Rarity - How do I describe this? Amazing. That's how. Her singing truly brings out the beauty in the world of music. Her songs are catchy, well-made, and the background ponies in the song have fantastic designs.

I think they're all good but here's my list:

6. Pinkie Pie: Though she has the most songs that's probably why I don't her as much. She hogs the limelight and her voice is good, but sounds too childish for me.

5. Twilight: Her voice is good, but very standard.

4. Rainbow Dash: She needs more songs but definitely has a good timbre.

3. Fluttershy: A sweet voice that fits well with her personality and has good songs. She's pretty good.

2. Applejack: A very sweet and mature voice that I need to hear more of.

1. Rarity: Has the most developed voice and has some of the best songs in the show. Art of the Dress and Becoming Popular are some of my favorites.

My two favorite singing voices are Rainbow and AJ

I know they're my two faves and it may be biased, but the few things they sing are awesome. I really love the "I've been waiting, I've been dreaming..." part from the Gala song and the "No easy task to clear the ground..." from winter wrap up.

The seventh wonderbolt remix by DJNekoWolf is fantastic for example. (And Ponei's avatar dances to it perfectly)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeYXDcsDQXc

Closely followed by Pinkie with Smile!.

• Brohoof 1

raibow dash: Rainbows normal voice+singing=headaches and nausea. I find it hard to believe that ANYONE could possibly like Dash's singing voice.

Pinkie Pie: Not very graceful of appealing. sounds like a 6 six year old inhaled helium.

twilight sparkle: Very good. sounds more proffesional tghan pinkie pie.

Fluttershy: Fluttershys normal voice+Singing=angelic. her whispers tone makes for great song.

rarity: French Beauty...

I have to go with Twilight Sparkle. I especially like "Love is in Bloom."

I agree with this. I like Pinkie Pie but I think her voice is a little too high pitched for my liking. Obviously this is intentional, but ah well.

Rarity and Twilight have the best voice. They really sound like pros. The others... well

-Fluttershy is waaay too cute, i just can't take her voice seriously if it was in a faster song. A slow one (and a calm one) on the other hand is perfect for her. There, my heart could melt!

-Pinkie is not a singer, she's too squeaky.

-Appeljack sounds better, but she didn't get much chances to prove herself. She deserves more attention in songs (maybe her own one)

-Rainbow sounds rather raspy, but not bad.

Pinkie's voice is amazing!

Fluttershy's is really nice, but not my fave.

Applejack needs to sing more!

I was shocked at how well Rainbow Dash could sing.

I'm just not moved by Rarity's singing...sorry.

and Twilight's is just flawless!

(edited)

Rarity's voice is beautiful.

Also, whoever said Rainbow Dash and Applejack have to sing a song together..YES. That'd be perfect.

Edited by Razputin
  • Brohoof 1

I want AJ to have her own song! :angry:

But to be honest, I love all of the mane 6 when they're singing.

Pinkie, of course, having the most songs, is one of my favorites because her songs are usually funny and uplifting.

And I loved Fluttershy and Dashie's duet in Find A Pet. I loved that. And Dashie's solo part in At The Gala was awesome too.

Twilight did some good songs, with Love Is In Bloom and etc.

Rarity... I wasn't too big a fan of her solo songs, not that they weren't good, I just didn't like them as much as the others.

And of course when all the mane 6 has a singing part in one song, that's amazing. Winter Wrap Up is still one of my favorites.

My list is so:

6) Applejack. She hasn't had very many parts in songs and the ones she had weren't very good. (I hope she gets her own song in season 3, though)

5) Rainbow Dash. Though her part in 'Into the Gala' was amazing, her other song parts aren't exactly what one may call the best.

4-3) Twilight Sparkle. Her songs in the season 2 finale were by far my favorite, but the only other part she had that matched up was 'Winter Wrap Up' at the end. She is tied with Pinkie.

3-4) Pinkie Pie. Her constant singing is usually annoying, but the 'Smile' song and 'Giggle at the Ghosties' are awesome. She is tied with Twilight.

2) Fluttershy. I love the cuteness in her voice in all her songs. Her part in the pet song was one of my favorite moments of the show.

1) Rarity. Her accent is the best part of her singing. Every song she sings in is always awesome. I find her voice the best of all the other ponies.

I suspect the reason AJ has so few songs is because it's hard for Ashleigh Ball to maintain her accent while singing. If you listen closely to AJ's part "At the Gala", you can definitely hear her slipping as she tries to maintain especially high notes.

It may be better if they can get songs for AJ which require a lower register than most of the other ponies.