167 users have voted

1. 1. Who of the Mane Six has the best songs/voice

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbowdash
    • Applejack

I firggin' cry every time I hear Celestia's Ballad. Just... no words could do that song justice.

But from the Mane 6, Fluttershy without a doubt. Her voice is so soft, soothing and serene... I could listen to her sing all day, and fall asleep to it at night.

Choosing between Twilight and Rarity is tough. I think Rarity is my favorite vocalist overall, but if we're only considering the solo songs, then I have to give it to Twilight. She just has so many great songs.

I hope Rarity gets another song in season 4, she's overdue for an episode. :B

I honestly think that Twilight has a great singing voice. She has had some great songs, and in my opinion sings them fantastically. She's the best singer in my opinion.

All the Mane 6 have good vocals of course, I love hearing them sing and love the music in general.

but I really love Twilights singing and her songs, they're so beautiful. Seriously. And of course I love her voice. I just find it beautiful.

Even Fluttershy whos my favorite doesn't beat Twilight for singing in my opinion, shes still close, but Twilight passes all the others up. In my opinion.

Pinkie pie just has a really sweet voice and she sings at the most unexpected time, i also like rarity's because its kind of orchestral and beautiful, and actually if no one has mentioned yet, sweetie belle its also really good at singing

• Brohoof 1

It is a real treat and joy to hear Pinkie break into song, in any situation. She has a wonderful singing voice, which bubbles of its own accord, shines its own musical happiness and really brings an episode to life smile.png Her Smile song is just blissful, it's the most played song on my Winamp. I have never yet disliked any songs she has given to us, and it's definitely going to stay that way.

Edited by Flipturn ツ

Sadly Fluttershy and Dash have not gotten any real solo songs.  I don't count so many wonders just as I don't count cranky doodle donkey as a real song either.  Personally I love Dash's singing voice but we have yet to get to hear more of it beyond single verses.  Sure we had Find a Pet which was great but I want something more.

So for that I had to go with Twilight as she sings basically all my favorite songs from the show.

RD has no songs of her own :(

Pinkie has a billion and one. Why? Buck this, this is Pinkie Pie we're talking about! 

Second would be Rarity, she has an amazing voice. 

Twilight would be a nice third.

Fluttershy's voice is too soft and whispery, and I can kind of tell that Applejack just isn't meant to sing (NOT an insult! It's just her accent that kind of makes it like that)

• Brohoof 2

RD has no songs of her own sad.png

Pinkie has a billion and one. Why? Buck this, this is Pinkie Pie we're talking about! 

Second would be Rarity, she has an amazing voice. 

Twilight would be a nice third.

Fluttershy's voice is too soft and whispery, and I can kind of tell that Applejack just isn't meant to sing (NOT an insult! It's just her accent that kind of makes it like that)

Hey but AppleJack sure can count though.  1,2,3,4... :P

That being said it says a great deal about the talent when the majority of the popular songs are the ones that all 6 participate in.  To be honest, in all of those I never had a part in the song where I was annoyed.  I have however had issues like that with some of the individual ones.  :)

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... its such a hard choice between Pinkie pie, Twilight, and Rarity.  To me all three are amazing and actually all of the mane 6 have nice singing voices for that matter but since i may only choose one i will go with....*drum roll* ....Pinkie!

I'mma go for Pinkie on this, I think her songs are just so f!@#$%g cute, but what I really like is the smile Song, it has even managed to be my 4th favorite song from all songs ever, including MLP. :P 

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash and Applejack.

Rainbow's voice is so smooth... even if you dislike her voice cracks (I personally find them amazing), they seem to diminish when she's in song... or perhaps it's just me, haha. Even so, such a nice, yet peppy tone when she sings makes me happy.

Applejack... Raise. This. Fracking. Barn. And her part in "What my Cutie Mark is Telling Me" was the best in my opinion. Especially the ending harmony - favourite part of the whole dang song. 

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie has one of the most appealing singing voices out of, actually, any artist I've heard sing. Her voice has such a bubbly flair to it, as if she's full to brimming with joy on every syllable - I love the little giggle that slips its way into some of the words; I love everything about her singing. The Smile song is the most played song on my Winamp for a reason. wink.png

Edited by Flipturn ツ
  • Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie is my favorite out of the Mane 6, but I absoloutly ADORE the duet with Princess Mi Amore Cadenza and Princess Cadence in season 2. 

Edited by Rari-Dash

Favorite offical singer: Twilight

Favorite unofficial singer: H8 seed. I'd don't know why. Awoken is best song. Even better than offical ones! To this day that is my favorite sing if all time.

Hard for me to decide between Pinkie, Dashie, Twilight, and Applejack. I really don't want to leave Flutters or Rarity out of this.

But I could say my favorite pony singer is Twilight.

20120921035740!Twilight_Sparkle_sing_B.B

I love the songs by Pinkie Pie, for the lyrics, the sound, and obviously her voice.

is one of the most beautiful voices i've heard, is like a smooth and relaxing voice for me.

• Brohoof 2

I think Pinkie Pie is the best singer! Her songs make me laugh! Also, her songs are always cheerful! :D Every time I know Pinkie Pie is gonna sing a song, I go so crazy! And her songs have meaning too most of the time. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

@@Freewave, @@Lady Rarity Pony,

Hello. I happened to stumble upon your topics while looking for another, and realized that there was already a thread for sharing which pony out of the mane six's songs we enjoy most, or whose voice we like best, so for convenience I have merged your threads with the older one. I have also retitled the older thread to make it a bit easier to tell what is being discussed.

Currently, I have a three way tie between Rainbow, Pinkie and Rarity.

Edited by DashForever

Rarity is DEFINATLY a great singer. Kazumi Evans sings beautifully. I wish I could sing like that. Pinkie in the Smile song is a close second for me.

Rarity's singing voice is my favourite. Why? No clue, but it always sounds so pretty. I actually sing in her voice a lot, too, as it's fun! biggrin.png 

I love the singing voice actors. They get the voices so close! (Well, Rainbow Dash and Applejack get it easy. Ashleigh Ball is the voice actor of the two, and she is a singer. .3. She is their singing voice actor. )

talent_show_scootaloo_vector_by_mohecchiI LIED. SCOOTALOO. 

Edited by Tual
  • Brohoof 1

I enjoy fluttershy's voice the most because I like the softer type music its just so relaxing after that i'd say twilights is best it just appeals to me for some reason