1. 1. Who of the Mane Six has the best songs/voice

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbowdash
    • Applejack

(edited)

My favorite singer is Rarity of course. I also think that Twilight has a really appealing voice. But Kazumi Evans has such a trained tone to her voice that everyone can appreciate. Rainbow Dash has a really clear tone to her voice as well.

I like Pinkie Pie's vibrato. It adds such a playfulness to her voice

Edited by concertoldham
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

Just listen to true true friend, at the gala and may the best pet win and you will see why I love rainbow dash's voice best, it's just soo good

And no I'm not a rainbow dash fanboy ( well maybe a bit) but I honestly think that she is the best singer, even though they are all very good singers

• Brohoof 1

Wow, this is hard but Rainbow Dash sprung into my mind straight away!

Mainly because of the find a pet song which is my fav song in the whole of the show right now :)!

But honestly, I like all of the mane 6's voices and think they are all awesome tbh! I didn't like the raise this barn song that much though, but I just don't like the style of music really.

• 5 months later...

The end credits of the show state that "Shannon Chan-Kent" is the singing voice of Pinkie Pie. Whoever the hay that is I dont know, but that's just what the show is telling me.

She's shown up at a few cons. She's a cutie. ;)

For me none of them exactly capture the essence of a good singer, which I guess is understandable since they're not exactly focusing on musicality. I think they're all decent with the exception of Rainbow. Her singing voice is especially bland for some reason.

0.0.....this is a hard one.   I actually like Twilight and Rainbow Dash's singing...........but I have to go for Fluttershy, :D

I....can't...choose!

Anything I pick that's not "Twilight Sparkle" will cause my thumbs to burst into flames.

~Seriously~

I've always thought Rarity was the best singer, but I prefer to hear Twilight Sparkle more.

No, not just because she's my favorite.

LOL I'm kidding, that's totally the reason.

• 1 month later...

Rarity.

Sidenote:

I will admit, the swedish dub might be bad overall, and the translations in the songs awkward(quite a bit of "swenglish")...

...but dang if the dubbers can't sing! All but Pinkie and RD are voiced by talented singers(Fluttershy by one with more than 20 years of experience as a professional). RD uses Spike's voice actor for the songs.

Twilight is particularly impressive.

Erm, Applejack and Rainbow Dash are both voiced and have their singing voices done by Ashleigh Ball, whom is a professional singer, and no Ashleigh doesn't voice Spike neither does Rainbow Dash get voiced by Spike's voice actor when she's singing. Do some research please.

The best singing voices belong to Pinkie and Twilight, with Fluttershy and Rarity right behind them.

Dashie is grossly underrated and needs her own solo. See her solo in  "A True, True Friend" for my evidence.

Applejack is pretty good. I really love her in Apples to the Core, and especially in Raise This Barn. But she just doesn't measure up to everyone else.

Celestia remains GOAT (greatest of all time) however.  B)

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy of course. <3 Her voice is just so angelic. There was a whole episode revolving around her singing. Even if most the time it was Flutterguy. But the beginning and ending bits,  they were just so harmonious. <3 :squee: Flutterguy was still pretty awesome though. 

When I hear her sing it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Such a beautiful singing voice. :blush:

large.jpeg

(edited)

Rarity and Fluttershy.

I loved Rarity singing "Find the Music in You" :D

Fluttershy sang very well in Bats! and Filli Vanilli.

Edited by Blobulle

(edited)

Erm, Applejack and Rainbow Dash are both voiced and have their singing voices done by Ashleigh Ball, whom is a professional singer, and no Ashleigh doesn't voice Spike neither does Rainbow Dash get voiced by Spike's voice actor when she's singing. Do some research please.

SWEDISH DUB.

I did my darn research- I know the name of all the Swedish Mane Six singers and VAs.

As for the characters you named specifically?

Applejack- Emma Lewin
Rainbow Dash- Jill Wrethagen, Singing voice: Anneli Heed(Spike/Spitfire)

Edited by SCS
Removed unnecessarily rude remarks.

Rarity all the way for me, her beautiful voice gives me chills :)

I do love all the other's singing voices though, and I'd like to hear Rainbow Dash get her own song. I think Applejack has a lovely warm singing voice, she's probably my second favourite.