1. 1. Who of the Mane Six has the best songs/voice

• Fluttershy
    • Twilight Sparkle
    • Rarity
    • Pinkie Pie
    • Rainbowdash
    • Applejack

Snip

This thread's topic is very similar to this already existing thread, so I have merged yours into it. In future, please use the search function to check for suitable threads that may already be there. Thanks. 

I prefer the singing style of Rarity as she has song in most of my favourite songs.  I am also quite fond of Sweetie belle, despite that she's not on this list.

Well....I am very Applejack biased...*looks at username*

But if I'm going to try and be objective, I'd say either Rarity or Pinkie. Probably Rarity. Both "Art of the Dress" and "Becoming Popular" are fantastic.

This is what this thread is about, right? Opinions about the singing voices?

And yeah, that is indeed my opinion, and why should i be "talk safe"? Then its not my true opinion anymore.

Rarity's singing voice is horrible.

No need to be rude....love and tolerate, remember? Agree to disagree. No reason for people to get angry and use harsh words like that.

Rarity>Applejack>Fluttershy>PinkiePie>Rainbow Dash>Twilight Sparkle

Art of the Dress and Becoming Popular are just amazing and there are a lot of great remixes out there!

Now I really like Applejack's accent and song about raising the barn is very catchy again I've heard a lot of great brony remixes and liked them.

(edited)

haha best pony is winning in the best singing polls! biggrin.png

rarity has the best singing voice imo. i mean just LISTEN to it, its gorgeous! twilight and rarity are my two favorite singing voices. applejack's is also quite charming as is rainbow's. fluttershy's is nice and pinkie's voice is unpredictable. i either love it or dislike it. i thought it actually sounded really good in the finale when she was kinda depressed/grumpy. sometimes her usual songs are TOO happy and can actually get a bit annoying.

Edited by crazitaco

Let me just say for the record that I don't like the ponys singing but more of spike singing. His songs are cute and cool, but he is always put as a back-up singer for most of the songs with twilight in them.

(edited)

Rarity.

Sidenote:

I will admit, the swedish dub might be bad overall, and the translations in the songs awkward(quite a bit of "swenglish")...

...but dang if the dubbers can't sing! All but Pinkie and RD are voiced by talented singers(Fluttershy by one with more than 20 years of experience as a professional). RD uses Spike's voice actor for the songs.

Twilight is particularly impressive.

Edited by RWB
  • Brohoof 1

As much as my mind tells me to say Rarity, i'm gonna have to give in to my gut and give AJ some love. I'm always a sucker for country singin'. 

• Brohoof 1

I personally like Luna's the best. Luna's not in the Mane Six, you say? She hasn't sung yet, you say?

Well, screw you! :lol:

Okay, but seriously though, Fluttershy's would be my favourite. :) Twilight would come in a close second.

1. Rarity - Her voice is just so sweet and charming, especially in Becoming Popular.

2. Rainbow Dash - She doesn't seem like she would be a good singer, but in A True True Friend she sounded really cool.

3. Twilight - Great voice... not much else to say.

4. Pinkie Pie - A little to high pitched but she has some great songs like the Smile song.

5. Fluttershy - I don't know why I don't like her singing voice as much... but it's just average.

6. Applejack - Her voice reminds me of country music. I hate country music.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'll rank them this time!

1. Rarity ~ If you've heard "A True True Friend" or "The Kind of Pony Everypony Should Know" you'll understand!
2. Twilight ~ I heard her in "Winter Wrap Up" and I love her voice!

3. Rainbow Dash ~ Amazing in several of the songs such as "At the Gala" and "A True True Friend"

4. Pinkie Pie ~ Sings a lot of awesome songs, 'nuff said.

5. Applejack ~ When it comes to country music, she rocks!

6. Fluttershy ~ She's not bad, she's just not as good as the others. When I heard her vocalizing in "Ticket Master", I thought she was the best, but in a few other songs she kind of went down.

• Brohoof 2

Not sure if I commented on this already, but I think Twilight's voice is the best overall. Pinkie's is a bit too happy and sharp to me. Fluttershy is kind of too quiet and I dunno how to describe it. I kind of like RD's singing voice though, it has a certain charm about it. I kind of what her to rap one day. O.O

And I know she's not one of the mane 6, but I love Sweetie Belle's voice! It's so cute and sweet! :D

• Brohoof 1

Oh my goodness, this is hard. I mean, some songs where the ponies sing, I feel like this isn't their element so they don't sound as great but when they sing their kind of song, they explode in awesomeness. Apple Jack for example, most songs I find her singing to be out of place in the more broadway-esque type songs in MLP, but she sang fabulously during "Raise This Barn". So I'm obviously not going to decide whose voice I like based on all the songs they've sung, but more of just which ponies' tone I like most. So if it comes down to this.. I really like RD and Fluttershy's singing the most. 

• Brohoof 1

The Unicorns take the cake for me. c;

I love how Rarity is pretty the only one with a trill-like opera voice. Only professionals can really muster making them sound like Rarity's. Too bad Tabitha's voice Isn't her singing voice. It's a whole different person from what I've learned.

I love Twilight's high notes, and she also hits them wonderfully. She's so emotional when she sings, and I pretty sure Tara voices her also. 

But my favorite by far is Rarity.

ALL WE NEED IS LUNA TO SING. PLEASE MAKE LUNA SING.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Twilight or Rarity...
I can't decide wich one I like more! There is something about both of their voices that I like to much,
they'll have to share the first place. As for the other mane 6 it gets a bit easier to rate.

3. Rainbow Dash - Something about the power in her voice that gets to me.

4. Pinkie Pie - Her songs always makes me happy, but can get a little anoying in a long run because
    she got a high pitched voice.

5. Applejack - There is nothing wrong with her singing, I'm just not the biggest fan of country music.

6. Fluttershy - She is more like wispering than singing if you ask me.

I have nothing against any of the main 6 voices, I just like some voices better then the others.

Edited by CookieFudge

• Pinkie Pie
  • Twilight Sparkle 
  • Fluttershy
  • Rainbow Dash
  • Applejack 
  • Rarity

I really like Pinkie Pie's voice because, she 

just is so excited when she sings.

Twilight's voice is very beautiful and I love 

how when her voice get highs it still sounds

so beautiful :D.

Fluttershy's voice is very light and it sounds

very nice most of the times.

Rainbow Dash is just a natural, it

seems to me she has no problem 

singing songs.

Apple Jack has a that catchy country 

accent when she sings and it's so

sexy.

Rarity's voice kind of annoys me but,

her accent sounds kind of cool

if she doesn't always sing about fashion and

stuff.

Just because, Pinkie Pie is first and 

Rarity is last doesn't mean I favor

Pinkie Pie more than Rarity.

what!? Rarity beat Pinkie Pie in this vote session? How can y'all not like her Smile song? lol that being said well you guessed it Pinkie is my favorite mane six singers so full of energy and just perks me right up

what!? Rarity beat Pinkie Pie in this vote session? How can y'all not like her Smile song? lol that being said well you guessed it Pinkie is my favorite mane six singers so full of energy and just perks me right up

I don't know about the others, but I love the Smile Song. However, one song can't represent an entire singing voice in my opinion. I prefer Rarity's voice overall, so that is why I voted her.

Pinkie Pie is second for me though.

I probably like Rainbow Dash's Best especially in At the Gala and Winter Wrap Up

I also like rarity's too but I like Rainbow Dash's better, Aj's is good too

I also really like Twilight's! :)

• Brohoof 1