Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general How do you feel when no one replies to your status updates?

Slice0Pie

I'm not able to post updates on here yet, but I go onto other forums for other things :D

Anyways.

Usually I don't care unless it's important. If I post something like, "Hey, Goodmorning!" Then it doesn't matter to me at all :P but if I say something like, "I think my pet is dying. It's really stressing me out." Then I'll get upset if everyone completely ignores it.

But hey, they don't have to answer to my status. It's no biggie :P

I don't really care all that much. A lot of my status updates is just me rambling about stupid stuff anyway, so I don't think it's worth complaining if nobody responds.

(edited)

Well, it depends on my mood. When i am kinda depressed, i am a bit sad about it. Buth when i am happy, i am like "hmm, oke =D"

Edited by Telferi

! Lemme put this straight I dont feel a thing for a status unless its designed to offwnd others ive gor bigger fish to fry than a status update but each status update writes a story even if it is a silly one in the future you may look back and realise what type of child you were or how back then things changed it doesnt matter if no one replies it matters youve written another chapter in your life

• Brohoof 1

*Looks at current status*

I feel fine. J-just fine... :'(

Seriously though, I have had so little time to be active on here that is not surprising. It's hard to make friends when you can only come online once a week, tops. Maybe that will change in the future, though!

• Brohoof 1

Which is why I don't bother to make any because I know no one will respond.

That and because I have nothing particularly interesting to say that anyone would care about.

Edited by MEOWKB48

It doesn't bother me all that much. I find that just because people don't respond, doesn't mean my message hasn't been received. Every now and again I get a PM from people about my status update, even though they didn't respond to it there. Also, sometimes people just don't know how to respond -- and other times (maybe most times) they just don't care to. And that's fine by me. It is nice when I get a response, but it doesn't discourage me from throwing my thoughts out there and seeing if I get a taker, haha. ^^

• Brohoof 1

I try to make it a point to reply to everyone's status I've added. Even a silly reply can go a long way in terms of acknowledgement. And sometimes acknowledgement is exactly what some people are looking for. ESPECIALLY on the Internet! Though I can get a tad annoyed with locked statuses for a similar reason.

Look, I may not be online all that much but I often try to at least reply to the last status someone has posted.

Though it can get a bit tedious sifting through all the notifications at times. :umad:

All in all though, I honestly don't care if people don't reply to me, cause I know I post rubbish all the time. Haha!

Each status update writes a story even if it is a silly one in the future you may look back and realise what type of child you were or how back then things changed it doesnt matter if no one replies it matters youve written another chapter in your life

This is a very optimistic interpretation.

Might I say it's marvellous.

The world would be a better place if each person thought that way. :)

Edited by The Crimson Cross
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Depends on the post. If it's just a regular post about what I'm up to, then I don't really care. If it's a post of me begging for help, then it's a problem.

4 minutes ago, Midnight Solace said:

Um... I don't really care, I'm used to being forgotten. I'm uninteresting and unkind, so I don't think anypony would care about me.

Uninteresting?! WHAT?! You're VERY interesting! At least I think you are! You are so good at drawing ponies, at least better than ME! Drawing is something I like to do sometimes, too! And nopony cares about you? That just isn't true! I care!

• Brohoof 1